xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Beer Shirt Rider Logo  (Read 78 times)

saunders73

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« on: June 09, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

Hey a friend of mine has had cycling group for a while but now they want to go formal and get shirts and hats. And that means one thing. A logo. And since he is my friend he asked me to design one. I am going to give this a go too but it would be nice to have a couple other logos done by other people too. So I will be really happy if some people could give it a try.

Logo Details

Main Concept- You dont need to follow this if you think you have a better idea then go for it. But i was thinking something like a guy riding a beer can with wheels made to look like a bike with the text on the can or above or below the picture

Text- Beer Shirt Rider or Beer Shirt Riders doesnt matter which one

Colors- Doesnt really matter

This logo needs to be quite simple as it is being printed on shirts

Anything is greatly appreciated, Thanks

saunders73

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

Here is my first logo, just to give you a better idea of what im sort-of aiming for but if you think that you have a better idea please use it
IPB Image

saunders73

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 06:20:00 AM »

Nobody wants to attempt this?

gasclown

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »

so, you go riding bikes wearing beer shirts? heres one that started based on a road sign:
IPB Image

good logos are scalable, balanced and get the point across. should look good in two colours and be able to be fancied up for mediums other than printing. i had actually thought about doing three road signs (one with the beer can top^, the next with a shirt on and the last with a few bicycles inside ie: beer, shirt, riders...) and then the text but it really was a bit busy for a logo. maybe otherwise you could use a simple bike drawing and the can top for the wheels...

Wolves

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »

That's some amazing work right there. It is so balanced, it really seems like some professionals spent hours brainstorming and designing. I really like it.

saunders73

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

wow looks very professional gasclown, may i have the psd?

gasclown

• Archived User
Beer Shirt Rider Logo
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

sure, here it is. all i ask is that show show me pics of its end use. wink.gif