xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cell Phone Brush Pack  (Read 62 times)

Hazanko

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« on: May 18, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »

ok, well i got really REALLY bored, and i came up with this. everything in the pack is all hand-crafted, so it wasn't taken from screenshots or anything(there WERE some references from my phone tho...). i have yet to decide on hosting for it, since rapidshare and the like can be very annoying to deal with(downloads are deleted after a certain amount of time). i haven't tried deviantart, since i don't have an account there, so if you have somewhere to host it, please tell me.
here is a sample pik of what is in this pack:
IPB Image
(you techy guys should love this pack!)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »

if you email it to me I can host it

well depending on the size, i got 30mb left I can use on my university webspace

[email protected]

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »

Oh wow, cool pack, let us know where you get it hosted.

Have you tried like Putfile or one of those upload sites?

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »

how big is it? I can host it if need be, I own space on about 3 different servers...

Also those of you who have a lot of pictures and such... buy some space over on http://www.e-rice.net/
$10 a YEAR gets you 100MB and 3GB of transfer of REAL webhosting, you can even throw coppermine up there and have an easily managed photogallery.

Not to mention they provide you with an explicit domain so you don't have to a domain name if you don't want one (you can still get one if you do but they cost almost as much as the hosting  laugh.gif )

They even have a $5 a year plan with only 50MB and 5GB of transfer a month but that's just raw storage (so no Coppermine or anything using PHP, ASP, MySQL etc.)

Honestly there's no reason to use any of those crappy file hosting and free website services when you can an honest to goodness host for this cheap.

they're a bit ghetto and certainly not the best or most feature filled host but I've had space with them for 3 years now and it's never once been hacked or had any downtime, they're also pretty good about fixing any problems that did arise.

EDIT: I guess they changed it you DO need a domain name... still dirt cheap though, if you go for the $5 a year + a ~$7 for the domain that's still only $12 for a year of real hosting  cool.gif

lostboyz

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

I love the fact my school gives us 50mb and unlimited bandwidth. That was the one thing I loathed on the interent was hosting things.

Most ISP's give anywhere from 5mb to 30mb depending how nice they are.

deacon187

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »

a lot of people dont even that their ISP gives at least 10MB of web space, some ISP's dont tell you this nor tell you how to use it, you have to call T support for the info on how to upload to it and what not

deakphreak

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

Im always willing to help out with hosting needs as well.

Hazanko

• Archived User
Cell Phone Brush Pack
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

ok, well thanks to Deak, i've got the pack hosted.
Brush Pack Download
enjoi!