xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Gamercard Themes  (Read 472 times)

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Gamercard Themes
« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

I made COD2, Amped 3, and Burnout Revenge.

I think that's it. I had started on a DOA one but I couldn't get it to come out how I like it so I scrapped it

and I think ALL of icp4ever is down not just the GCs  sad.gif

...I'll let you know if I ever find that disc  wink.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Gamercard Themes
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ May 22 2006, 06:38 PM) View Post

Also, keep in mind that if you get on my bad side, you will be banned from using my cards. Yes i have a banned list and i wont hesitate to put you on that. On the other hand, if you help out and get on my good side, you could be put on the good list where your card gets updated faster then the others.

I am the HSDEMONZ of the gamercards lol

didn't your momma ever tell you not to use the lords name in vain?

smile.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Gamercard Themes
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

Also, keep in mind that if you get on my bad side, you will be banned from using my cards. Yes i have a banned list and i wont hesitate to put you on that. On the other hand, if you help out and get on my good side, you could be put on the good list where your card gets updated faster then the others.

I am the HSDEMONZ of the gamercards lol

didn't your momma ever tell you not to use the lords name in vain?

All he said was HSDEMONZ, nothing so extreme as to use a name like MODDERXTRORDANARE..  wink.gif

ph34r.gif Don't ban me.

deakphreak

• Archived User
Gamercard Themes
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

lol yea sorry guys. Its been doin this a bit too often lately. Its on a friends server which means i dont have to pay for it. Its a VERY fast connection and ive got all the space and bandwidth id ever need on there, but the only problem is, i guess they are having some hardware issues and dont have the costs to really fix it right now.  Im not sure if they are going to get a temp solution or whats gonna happen, but me and my friend are looking around for hosting right now.

So its nothing to do with the amount of traffic to the site, or anything like that.  If anyone can host a temp page for me on their site that says "Sorry icp4ever.com is down right now due to some server hardware issues. We are workin on the problem bla bla bla" and give me the URL for it so i can redirect icp4ever.com to that page for now, please let me know.

Just when i was gettin things going so well, this had to happen.  Ive had my site with this guy for quite some time now and this is the first time its been this drastic.

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Gamercard Themes
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »

I can host such a page...

if you're looking for a good host I highly recomend http://www.1and1.com
if you're looking for something cheap the cheapest and most ghetto hosting on the internet try http://www.e-rice.net

I have space with both of them, 1and1.com is simply awesome and reasonably priced.  e-rice is limited feature wise but it's so damn cheap who could complain  laugh.gif

EDIT:
here you go: http://www.wiki-scene.com/icp4ever
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]