xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fable Sig  (Read 106 times)

zeebo

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« on: March 05, 2006, 08:03:00 AM »

My 2nd go at this new style.  I wish I would have used this one for SOTW 18, can we change our entries?

Please give your opinion about the new style and the sig overall.

Fable I Choose Evil:
IPB Image

CattyKid

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 10:21:00 AM »

Persoannly, I think it's a little too detailed.  I can't tell much of what's in it.

zeebo

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Thanks for your input.  I agree, it is a bit too cluttered, but that's part of messing around with a new style.  I'll see what I can do to make it better.

pitbullz

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 04:22:00 PM »

i like the sig but its looks kinda blurry maybe clean that pic up make it look clear so you can see all the nice details smile.gif i think its a pretty good layout like text placement and border smile.gif good job man smile.gif

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »

its way too "busy"

looks good though

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »

I personally like the "busy" look. Nice and original sig you got there Zeebo. It does look a bit over contrasted and I hate having to turn my head to read text but otherwise Im impressed.

DsAdvocate

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

Zeebo! Long time, no see! Its Kudos/TeamKilla from PG/FD! How's your almost free 360 goin'? lol Workin' out for ya?

By the way, good sig except I do agree with others, it is a bit busy and hard to tell what's goin' on, but like in the past, I'm sure you'll be able to pull together and master yet another style of design.

zeebo

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(DsAdvocate @ Mar 7 2006, 05:46 AM) View Post

Zeebo! Long time, no see! Its Kudos/TeamKilla from PG/FD! How's your almost free 360 goin'? lol Workin' out for ya?

By the way, good sig except I do agree with others, it is a bit busy and hard to tell what's goin' on, but like in the past, I'm sure you'll be able to pull together and master yet another style of design.

Wow, good to see yah again TK.  What ever happen to FD, I know that we were unable to pay for hosting so Phear moved it to Nigel's place, but I lost the link.  It'd be nice talking to all the old members.  My almost free 360 (paid a total of 12 bucks) is going great.  At first it was defective, but I was determined to get it to work and I finally did and it has been great since.  When I got it though, it took my away from designing so I lost my touch and I've been trying to make a come back.  See yah around the forums mate!  If you get a 360 hit me up with a FR, my gt is zeebo21.

DsAdvocate

• Archived User
Fable Sig
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 09:16:00 PM »

If you wanna check out FD again, just go to http://feardesignz.com and it'll automatically redirect you to the forum...I got my membership taken away, though...Didn't visit it for like 4 months...So your's may be gone, too. I'm guessing no one goes there anymore unfortunately, though...So posting may be useless. Always worth the effort, I guess.