xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I Guess This Is The Right Place.....  (Read 105 times)

deakphreak

• Archived User
I Guess This Is The Right Place.....
« on: February 23, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »

Ive just finished up my winamp sig and have had my gamercard one for quite a while now.  If anyone is interested in helping out by making some backgrounds for either the gamercards or winamp then that would be great.  My script has an option to display a random theme for either one as you can see in my signature, mine changes around.  Im not the best at graphics and so id love some help smile.gif  I will need to add you to the list of users that can use the scripts, so just ask.

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »

I could definently help with that. Would the template be similiar to what you have now?

Also can you post an example of you GamerCard again, I think ive seen it before but dont really remember. I rememebr it had a juggalo on it.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

Yea most of the sigs are 400x100 for the winamp sig but you can make them any size you want.

Here is my gamercards, its random as well so you can refresh and see a new display. The gamercard will update every 20 seconds though, so you wont see a new gamercard until 20 seconds have passed.  My avatar is random too wink.gif he he i found a way to post a random avatar on here since they dont let you use php.

IPB Image

You can also goto the links on my site to see all the different options.
GamerCard
Winamp

You can make them however you want, with 2 images, one background and a transparent overlay png image ect. The possibilites are pretty endless, except animations.  I may look into doing flash ones but not anytime soon.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »

Once you post a theme, i will add your names and PM you the info so you can start using it. Just let me know which one or both you want to use.  You can submit as many different themes as you want wink.gif I love variety.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »

that is ausome smile.gif you did it perfect, and it helps to submit a background and another "finished" one of how it should look. You can also send me fonts to use for the theme or tell me what ones you used for the preview image. I always have a hard time finding good fonts that look good when its made really small.  Im at work now, but i will get this theme added asap when i get home.  Your tag has been added to the script so u can use the themes. Just head over to my gamertag generator and grab your code wink.gif

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 05:13:00 PM »

OOhh so they dont have to really follow a specific template? if so thats cool. I could have my Squares arranged however?

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

Yea you can make them in any shape or form. The final output will be a jpg or can be a transparent gif. Any font you want to use, but youd have to send me the font. Another great one metaldevil. smile.gif

You can choose what info you want displayed, i can display the last game played in text format, or the other options. For winamp i can display the album title, song  title, Artist, current time and total time.  You can choose where to display any of that info.  You can pick and choose which info you want on the sig.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

Also you dont have to use the stars, you can make other images instead, like the ghost recon theme, the green  bar on the right is the rank, it goes up and down instead of stars.

IPB Image

ALSO, the Xbox-Scene one is done,

http://www.icp4ever....k Phreak.xs.gif
IPB Image gif version
IPB Image jpg version

I made it a gif so it can be transparent, but lost some quality.  Sorry the final image output cant be a .png but your welcome to use png image  for an overlay of a jpg or whatever. Thats what i did with the silver theme and  fire theme.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

How do I author my own?  Is it easy?

This looks like great work by you guys, BTW.

Also, are there updated "On the fly," or are they just static images?

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

pgr is done, i will work on the better gif now. Im not positive it will work out with better quality since these are rendered by the server and resaved, but i will try. And sorry the font wouldnt work, it has to be ttf but it still looks good.

http://www.icp4ever....Phreak.pgr3.jpg

Im going to start linking to them so when  people view this page it doesnt run up the bandwidth a ton from all the images lol

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »

Nice work, man. It fits nicely. beerchug.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Feb 24 2006, 03:04 AM) View Post

How do I author my own?  Is it easy?

This looks like great work by you guys, BTW.

Also, are there updated "On the fly," or are they just static images?

They are updated "On the fly" and right now i have it for 30 seconds before an update. That time may vary up or down. Im letting people use my gamercards and winamp sigs who contribute themes right now. If i just let everyone use them, the servers bandwidth would die and i dont want to lose my host, its free smile.gif

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Feb 24 2006, 03:25 AM) View Post

Nice work, man. It fits nicely. beerchug.gif

Thanks, your the one that made it, i just put it together ha ha ha wink.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

OKAY, so if I post an image with all the necessary things in it (Gamerscore, Rep, etc) you will put everything else in with your script?

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

just do it like metaldevil did.... post one "background" image and then another "preview" image of how it should look with your stats on it.  You dont really need to put the game pics or avatar on there, i should be able to figure out where to put them.  You dont even have to include them if you dont want.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »

i can host some shit on my server, just wondering how you script it
Pages: [1] 2