xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Soupy Vs. Cowbell  (Read 239 times)

n00bFRAGGER

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

Nah, black and white is a good theme. Sepia would just be a regular signature with a sepia tone. Too easy.

h5 vs. nF

CattyKid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

The n00b (me) has another n00b he would like to challenge.  I'll call it out when this battle is over, and you guys can pick a mediator if this person agrees to it.

n00bFRAGGER

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

Is animation allowed?

CattyKid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(n00bFRAGGER @ Feb 3 2006, 11:18 PM) View Post

Is animation allowed?

I would assume it simply has to follow X-S rules, so no, but Soupy is your contest leader.

speed_racer88

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »

ill challenge you cattykid, we will let someone else pick the theme, whoever calls it out first.

EDIT: i vote soupy

CattyKid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(speed_racer88 @ Feb 3 2006, 11:56 PM) View Post

ill challenge you cattykid, we will let someone else pick the theme, whoever calls it out first.

EDIT: i vote soupy

I take it (although it wasn't you I had in mind).  I was going to challenge Beastiekid since he started about 3 days after I did.  
And I'm just wondering, how long have you been PSing for speed_racer, I think I'm about 3 weeks.

EDIT:
BTW, can anyone help me with something real quick?  Check THIS LINK..  Using the diamond gradient tool, as instructed, I can only get squares, no curved lines.  It's not only for this tut, either, it's quite a few.  Can anyone help?

speed_racer88

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »

i haven't used photoshop in a while, so im a little rusty. this is just what i need to try and get back into it.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2006, 10:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(speed_racer88 @ Feb 4 2006, 12:52 AM) View Post

i haven't used photoshop in a while, so im a little rusty. this is just what i need to try and get back into it.

Sounds good.
As soon as the theme is selected, we shall as those young thundercats say, "get it on."  
I will be at VillaNova all day tomorrow on a tour for my brother, so don't expect anything too soon.  No later than Sunday evening, my sig should be up if the topic is picked before I leave in 6 hours (yeah, 7am EST) soon as I can think about it tomorrow.
Oh, I can't sleep at night and can't stay awake during so much of the day, weird.  I'm like a vampire.  Even after a long day of getting up at six, lifting for an hour and a half, watching a basketball game, and doing homework, I can only get to sleep around 12:45-1:00.
For now, bed, for the sleep which will not come...

speed_racer88

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2006, 11:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Feb 3 2006, 10:57 PM) View Post

Oh, I can't sleep at night and can't stay awake during so much of the day, weird.  I'm like a vampire.  Even after a long day of getting up at six, lifting for an hour and a half, watching a basketball game, and doing homework, I can only get to sleep around 12:45-1:00.
For now, bed, for the sleep which will not come...

i know exactly how you feel...

beastiekid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Feb 3 2006, 11:43 PM) View Post

I take it (although it wasn't you I had in mind).  I was going to challenge Beastiekid since he started about 3 days after I did.  
And I'm just wondering, how long have you been PSing for speed_racer, I think I'm about 3 weeks.

EDIT:
BTW, can anyone help me with something real quick?  Check THIS LINK..  Using the diamond gradient tool, as instructed, I can only get squares, no curved lines.  It's not only for this tut, either, it's quite a few.  Can anyone help?

i knew it was me when you said a noob you against another noob me i knew i feel so smart lol
oh and about the tut make sure u read the small text to the side of the pic and it should loke like this if u follow the tut heres how mine came out coudlnt get the green effect though
IPB Image

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »

we shouldnt be cluttering this thread with multiple chanlenges. make your own threads, it will be easier to read everything.

soupy_31

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »

I think it's safe to say that CowBell won. Seeing as this turned into somewhat of an unintentional "demo" for 1vs1 battles, I suppose we can end it early; If it's cool with CowBell of course.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2006, 04:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(beastiekid @ Feb 4 2006, 01:27 AM) View Post

i knew it was me when you said a noob you against another noob me i knew i feel so smart lol
oh and about the tut make sure u read the small text to the side of the pic and it should loke like this if u follow the tut heres how mine came out coudlnt get the green effect though
IPB Image

I got it.  I didn't have my gradient editor set correctly, fading to transparent instead of white.  Thanks.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Soupy Vs. Cowbell
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »

Also, there needs to be a rule, unless voting has started, you cannot talk in the 1v1 threads unless you are one of the two challengers.  But when voting does start, only, and only vote. No cluttering.  Its annoying when im looking at the 1v1s ive missed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]