xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: My Artwork  (Read 157 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2006, 01:47:00 AM »

very nice, try taking out the black portion and saving it as a .png to give some nice custom shape affect

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2006, 03:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(juanman @ Apr 14 2006, 11:36 AM) View Post

nah, just when the picture is open in photoshop, it isnt as dark, once i save it and upload to photobucket, it looks darker

Then you need to mess with your Color Management and Working Space settings... I believe it's Edit>Color Settings. For RGB under Working Space, it should have something like "Monitor RGB xxxxx" It'll be different with each computer, but it'll say something about your monitor. And try turning Color Management off if it isn't already. If that doesn't help, keep playin' around with the RGB settings and always make sure you are working with RGB files (and not CMYK, or Index, etc). Also mess with the Gray settings within that menu under Working Space. Mine's just dandy at "Gray Gama 2.2"

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

yay new sig!

hey outlaw, how come in photoshop, all my colors are distorted? when in photoshop, the blue of my sig looked purple, i had to find a hex chart and use the blue i liked but when i was making the sig, it still looked purple...
why is that? but once i save it and upload it to photobucket, it looks blue, like i wanted
i changed the color settings to rgb (monitor) but still, still purple!

lostboyz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

thats odd

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »

IPB Image
see, definately purple (sorry if the pic is big, i just did alt+prt scr)

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »

heres another, my first car themed one (i know i gotta retouch the badge, it just wouldnt come out smooth)
gotta love the dodge viper, venom one of course  biggrin.gif
IPB Image

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2006, 11:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(juanman @ Apr 15 2006, 08:50 AM) View Post

hey outlaw, how come in photoshop, all my colors are distorted? when in photoshop, the blue of my sig looked purple, i had to find a hex chart and use the blue i liked but when i was making the sig, it still looked purple...
why is that? but once i save it and upload it to photobucket, it looks blue, like i wanted
i changed the color settings to rgb (monitor) but still, still purple!

Bleh... that blue theme you got there is killer on the eyes, lol.
Anyways...
Just so we're clear, we're not talkin' about the file's color mode(although you do need to make sure ur working in RGB anyways).
-What's highlighted in red is where you need to go.
-What's highlighted in orange will be different for you. What you see there is MY monitor setting. Yours will be different and probably have the name of your monitor. If not, try changing it to that option.
-What's highlighted in blue is what you should try changing. Turn them all off and see if that helps.
IPB Image

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2006, 04:59:00 AM »

yep, thats changed to out monitor, hp mx704, chenged it when you first said about that
o well, ill just stick to checking the hex
btw, what do you mean its killer on the eyes? do you mean our computer theme or the sig?

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2006, 12:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(juanman @ Apr 20 2006, 02:06 AM) View Post

yep, thats changed to out monitor, hp mx704, chenged it when you first said about that
o well, ill just stick to checking the hex
btw, what do you mean its killer on the eyes? do you mean our computer theme or the sig?

In that case, without sitting at ur computer and figuring it out, I'm at a loss. And I was talkin' about ur computer theme. That blue would bug the crap outta me, lol. Maybe ur monitor is old and all that blue on the theme is messin' with ur pics, haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]