xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: My Artwork  (Read 158 times)

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« on: January 26, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

well guys here is all the artwork that ive made in photoshop
ive gotten alittle better, still improving
tell me what you think
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
sorry about how many pics, didnt realize there were that many

beastiekid

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »

i like the dark gringo

CattyKid

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(I Want More CowBell @ Jan 26 2006, 10:08 PM) View Post

IPB Image
lmao i love this one....yeeeeeeeeheeeee

I def. think that we ALL love that one, myself included.l

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

lol
thats what my friends said too, must be something about the sombrero...

do you guys think ive gotten better at all, the ones at the top are newer than the bottom ones,
they work their way donw from when they were made

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

all black and white/another single color. the darth gringo has a nice background though.

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »

well im still learning, give me some time and ill work into colors, now im just sticking with our clans black/white theme. but thanks for saying the gringo one has a nice background  smile.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

i dunno if halo sigs can count as 'art' but whatever they look alright... beerchug.gif

lostboyz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

as much as I like your sigs

sigs /= artwork

keep up with photoshop, lean off the the halo renders and you can get there

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

i guess i shouldve of had just "My Photoshops", i didnt know what else to call it at the time, ill remember for next time though
im gonna start just messing around, seeing what comes out.
hopefully sometime ill beable to just make the whole thing from scratch like awal, i want more cowbell, and the other talented artists on here (sorry if i didnt mention your name, i was going from the top of my head)

lostboyz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

as i much I wish i could do the whole sourceless thing, you dont have to, or not just that

now I dont call my stuff art, but check out my site
http://web.umr.edu/~smf5y7

it can be a lot of fun and creative using a great mix of sources or renders to create almost like a digital collage or one focus.

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »

those are awesome, they really look cool as the thumbs, when they all have the same color overlay (is that the right term?), i've only been messing around with photoshop for a week or so, ive had it before but i only used it once or twice and that was with a step by step tuturial opened up in firefox. i guess my stuff isnt art, but i didnt know what else to call it at the moment. but yeah, your stuff looks really good. i had awal make me a sig over the summer, his work is amazing. so is the other emp gfx people around here. i see their stuff i wonder how they did it , how long it took, how much work and redoing stuff over and over to get to look just right. like awal's new sig, i love that torn, tattered look, i dont dig the color much but as long as he likes it. personally, i dont like it when too many colors are used, to me it seems like theres too much going on, i like sticking to as few as colors as possible, stick with 2-3 colors, like the brighteyes one, i used mostly black and pink, but i through the white in around the orb to add some accent (or what ever youd call it) so it wasnt just pink to black. i like how that one turned out, i made the other the night before but i though it looked too plain, so i came home and reworked it, reversed the colors on the orb, moved it to the corner, and added the white.
well thanks for the input, i guess ill have to start messing with outher stuff other than halo renders (the one was star fox though) but all the sigs so far were for our halo clan's forum, so i though a halo theme would work. the star fox was done earlier today, i had the tribal shape down in about 5 different layers of brushes, i would put a grey one down, use a gaussian blur, then make a new layer, use a slightly smaller brush and a darker grey, then i did that a few times, merged all the layers of it, the turned it to chrome. well later on guys, thanks again

lostboyz

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »

with that attitude, some motivation (or boredom where i get most of it), and some skill you can go far.

good luck

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »

thanks, i really appreciate it
 beerchug.gif

beastiekid

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »

i like the second one also

juanman

• Archived User
My Artwork
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »

IPB Image
thats a new one i made tonight for my one friend, i tried to make the sniper bullet trail, but no go. how would i go about make the sniper trail?
well tell me how this one turned out
Pages: [1] 2 3 4