xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Portfolio Site Idea/test Layout  (Read 57 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
My Portfolio Site Idea/test Layout
« on: October 29, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

Hi, have a college web design project on and we are to create an eye catching web site different to everyone elses. Well I got my .com for it, done a few versions but came up with a Magazine idea. Did it in Adobe Illustrator, page number and its text will be links.

Done my web design page tonight will slice that up tomoz. I really don't care if you don't like green or what ever, and this is not a techy site or anything its a PORTFOLIO site to show my best work. So it has to be EYE catching witch MEANS strong colours!

http://www.dimensionmax.com/portfolio

Please don't be to harsh, im good at code and find gfx hard but I think I'm getting better lately and all them gfx cept for the ruler style are mine. See my DA account if you dont believe me.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

biggrin.gif
Good luck with it.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »

Ya my Mum said add a border, Im thinking of taking a picture of a magazine cut out the middle part and use like the lose pages and the edge of a real magazine as a border. The backgrounds will change on each page. So there will be some different colours throughout to keep it interesting but not so that you will think its a different site lol.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

Good idea, anyways it all looks good. Get it linked, I want to see some of those rendering images, those look awesome.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »