xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1130hp Evo  (Read 411 times)

grim_d

• Archived User
1130hp Evo
« on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »

AWS builds 1130 ATWHP evo, im not usually an evo guy but i wouldnt mind a shot in it.

no nos and 3.5 bar boost, that's a bin lid of a turbo.

http://jalopnik.com/...i-makes-1130-hp

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
1130hp Evo
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »

evos are easily one of my favorite cars... its something about the sporty 4doors that i love...
its right up there on my would love to own list... right with a ferrari 430 challenge stradale.... a viper gts....and an aston martin dbs v12..... huge price differences between those and an evo... but its up there on my list.

rms2001

• Archived User
1130hp Evo
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 05:02:00 AM »

As much as I hate ricers, I’m impressed by that thing. Sadly, they probably put two times the money into the car than what its worth. I’d like to see what that thing could do with a bottle…

chronotrigger681

• Archived User
1130hp Evo
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »

im a authentic evoloution lover even before they were imported from japan to america thats why we are on evo 7 8 here ever wonder where 1 2 3 4 5 6 went.

Evo 5-6 with the dinner plate size foglights are my fave ....and who doesnt love the twin turbos and  all wheel drive. They only come in four door to distrubute more weight over the wheels for handling and take off.

love these cars

too bad i can only afford a honda civic with evo style ground effects

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
1130hp Evo
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 11:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(rms2001 @ May 17 2008, 06:38 AM) View Post

As much as I hate ricers, I’m impressed by that thing. Sadly, they probably put two times the money into the car than what its worth. I’d like to see what that thing could do with a bottle…

What? Bottles is for losers with no "real" power under the hood. I love Foreign cars, always have, always will. Price dont mean shit if you cant back it up with something to show. Yeah so what he spent 30 gee's ($30,000) on Power, I bet he's breaking 9-10 flat, easily...

That Evo is SICk by the way. Im really into BMW's and Audi's at the moment, but I'd like to drive a nice TRD Widebody Supra with 740+ out back if you know I mean...... lol

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
1130hp Evo
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 06:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(chronotrigger681 @ Aug 9 2008, 04:10 AM) View Post

im a authentic evoloution lover even before they were imported from japan to america thats why we are on evo 7 8 here ever wonder where 1 2 3 4 5 6 went.

Evo 5-6 with the dinner plate size foglights are my fave ....and who doesnt love the twin turbos and  all wheel drive. They only come in four door to distrubute more weight over the wheels for handling and take off.

love these cars

too bad i can only afford a honda civic with evo style ground effects

I was a fan of the EVO long before they came stateside too.

I wanted one but Subaru beat them to the punch and I needed a car so I bought a WRX instead. Great car I drove it for 5 years before selling it.

After that I test drove and EVO and meh... from the cockpit, if I squinted, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference from my WRX, it drove the same, handled the same, and even the feeling of the controls was the same.

I ultimately decided I'd rather have something different... I like RWD better than AWD anyway.