xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Scion  (Read 1117 times)

CJLee89

• Archived User
Scion
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »

It is coming from around the door seal for sure. Nothing mechanically.

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Scion
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(CJLee89 @ May 27 2008, 08:35 PM) View Post

Thanks! I love it so far. The only thing I have seen wrong with it, is that it whistles slightly going down the road. Kind of annoying but not big enough to gripe about.

man, dats only in da mornin'. youre suppose to be up cookin' breakfast or somethin'....WOO WOOO!
(if you dont know... youtube bubb rubb)

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Scion
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »

Bubb Rubb FTMFW  muhaha.gif

CJLee89

• Archived User
Scion
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/br2...nt=MVI_0106.flv

I am going to be doing this today. When stock, the amber side marker does not blink. Not much involved, just taking the blinkers ground and splicing it to the front signals. Then the ground for the blinkers would be the front signals ground.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/ma...arkerflash.html

and LOL about the Bubb Rubb vid. He blew a stop sign and almost hit the other car lol.  Whoooooooooo Whooooooooooooo

This post has been edited by CJLee89: Jun 4 2008, 05:58 PM

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Scion
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »

splicing the factory wiring already are we  biggrin.gif

doing that in a car is quite different than doing it in a console.

Be sure to solder all your splices then use waterproof heat shrink tube and then wrap it in electrical tape for good measure. anything less will cause corrosion and rust which will lead to faulty wiring down the road... remember, cars are a VERY harsh environment, ridiculously high and low temperature, lots of vibration, quick shocks and movement, water, dirt, potentially oil and sludge, etc... everything you do needs to be protected from those things.... not to mention the power source for all your electronics is quite unreliable and swings wildly in terms of the power it's supplying.

CJLee89

• Archived User
Scion
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2008, 11:19:00 AM »

Thanks! So soldering and shrink tube? any easier alternatives other than soldering, thats as safe? Splice connections? I have no problem soldering wires and heat shrinking tube around it. I just need to run out and get some shrink tube.

This post has been edited by CJLee89: Jun 4 2008, 06:22 PM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]