xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Acura Legend L Sedan  (Read 113 times)

Dark_Raider99

• Archived User
Acura Legend L Sedan
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »

I was looking on the internet for used cars and what not to see which one looked like a good deal and also is located close to me and I found this Acura Legend L Sedan
http://www.autotrade..._...&cardist=14
It looks absolutely fabulous from the pictures. I want to go see it in person soon. Tell me what you guys think though! biggrin.gif

Dark_Raider99

• Archived User
Acura Legend L Sedan
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:37:00 AM »

Or maybe this one:http://www.autotrade..._...&cardist=18
Need some feeback..PLEASE ph34r.gif

Liquid Oxygen

• Archived User
Acura Legend L Sedan
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 03:00:00 AM »

Personally I'm not a big fan of the old Legends or Maximas too much... but if you are looking for a larger car and not worried about the gas mileage they are dependable routes to go.  Both cars look to be in really good condition though, just make sure you get either car inspected by a trusted mechanic or pay the local dealership (Acura or Nissan) $100 and they will do their 120 point insepection.  

Can't go wrong with Acura or Nissan though, those engines go for a long time with just routine oil changes.

Dark_Raider99

• Archived User
Acura Legend L Sedan
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Sounds good man. I just wanted to get someone else's thoughts on them. biggrin.gif

JizJizJiz

• Archived User
Acura Legend L Sedan
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »

I used to have a 95 Legend. Great, reliable cars. Just be aware that the head gaskets on those cars is weak, so at the first sign of overheating, pull over and call a tow truck. Otherwise you will damage the internals.