xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Looking For A Eagle Talon.  (Read 209 times)

rms2001

• Archived User
Looking For A Eagle Talon.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:45:00 AM »

There fun little cars, and as its been started, they are high maintenance, like any Chrysler. My sister had a TSi and every time she came over I was doing some thing to it. The only other Chrysler related vehicle that was higher maintenance than the Talon, was my wife’s Mitsubishi 3000GT.

WOW what a fun car. It was her first car (lucky her) and she had it for while even after we were married. How ever, every time I turned around it needed this or that. Finally, one of the turbos are going out. We took it to a dealer, traded it for a Jeep and never looked back.

With any turbo charged car, be prepaid to always be working on it, and being a Talon is just the how it is.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 11:52:00 PM »

I'd use the term "Chrysler related" loosely since they are really just rebadged Mitsubishis.  To be fair though true Chrysler vehicles are high maintenance by nature.  wink.gif

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

Diamond Star Motors was a joint venture between Mitsubishi Motors and Plymouth/Dodge.
That's why the Eagle Talon is also a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and even a Galant VR4
Dodge Stealth is the same as the 3000GT mechanically as well.

If you were comparing a 1995-1999 Dodge Avenger and a Chrysler Sebring. . . that would be a different story. smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2]