xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Truck!  (Read 111 times)

coldasice

• Archived User
New Truck!
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »

Hey guys, so I have been looking at getting a new car for a while, as a Kia has been my daily driver, the thing is a little pop can but the gas milage is amazing. Anyways I went to the local ford dealership to check and see how much they would finance me for. The guy there wanted to get me in a F 150 XL. Which is basically the bottom of the line, lots of plastic, crappy wheels, ect. I wasn't to happy about that. But, after waiting a bit he found out neither of those trucks could be found at the lot.  blink.gif  So he brought around a F 150 XLT. I test drove it and decided that was the one. So I ran home got the Kia and brought it in. They didn't give me much for it as it has hail damage and a few other things wrong with it. But anyways after 3 hours at the dealership this is what I left with.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

I have been looking around for some small things to do to it, I am deffinatly getting new nerf bars, chrome 3 tubes are probably the route im going. I found a descent cattle pusher I will probably go with, also chrome door handles, and a hard tonneau cover.

EDIT: BTW, the focus is just my girlfriends company car, I can barely fit in that thing.

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
New Truck!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »

nice lookin truck

CJLee89

• Archived User
New Truck!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

does that have the 5.4 Liter Triton in it?

exhaust would be sweet as well.

coldasice

• Archived User
New Truck!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »

Thanks guys.

Yeah 5.4 Triton V8. 3 valve SOHC, it puts out 300hp and rougly 365 ft/lb of torque. Exhaust is deffinatly on my mind. It will be a bit until I start buying stuff. I plan on paying down the principle big time with this bonus im getting at the end of the month. After that I will start getting stuff. Any reccomendations for exhaust? I know Gibson has quite a few products for the trucks.

EDIT: I can't spell.

CJLee89

• Archived User
New Truck!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 02:38:00 PM »

nice, these trucks are fast for a truck. nice looking truck btw. my dad has an '03 with the same engine. and it moves.