xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Trans Am And Firebird Concept  (Read 90 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
New Trans Am And Firebird Concept
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

There's enough differences that I can deal. Frankly the old Mustangs and Camaros had relatively similar body styles. The black one's making me think its time to remake Smoky and the Bandit.

ishada

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Jan 21 2006, 09:58 PM) View Post

There's enough differences that I can deal. Frankly the old Mustangs and Camaros had relatively similar body styles. The black one's making me think its time to remake Smoky and the Bandit.

Yeah,  the older cars from past eras all do kinda look similar. I like the retro feel gm is finally going for it. I didnt really like the revision they did last. Made them too importy.  A friend of mine said he read that they were putting an ls1 in these biatches. Me I personally would like to see an ls6 in them. Although after reading playboy's article car wars, I doubt it highly. Nice find regardless

Code-Runner

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »

Looks good, reminds me of those Fisher Price cars you buy for the toddlers though. I miss my original.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(KILLERTA455 @ Jan 24 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

I'LL HAVE TO AGREE, I'M A FIREBIRD COLLECTOR AND RESTORER, I LOVE THESE CARS, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I'M HAPPY TO THINK THAT THEY ARE MAKING THERE WAY BACK TO US, I LOVE THE COLORS USED, IT IS DEFINITELY GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH THE RETRO LOOK TO THE 1977 BANDIT SCHEME, BUT THE BODY NEEDS MORE REFINEMENT IT LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE THE MUSTANG... THE NEW CHARGER CONCEPT STEALS THE SHOW!! YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK THAT BABY OUT...JUST BEAUTIFUL, SMOOTH BODY LINES AND IT SAYS MUSCLE CAR ALL OVER IT!! THE TRANS AM NEEDS TO BE ON A PLATFORM OF ITS OWN AND HAVE THAT PONTIAC OUTLAW MENTALITY THAT SET THEM ASIDE FROM ALL THE OTHER DETROIT AUTOMAKERS ...ALTHOUGH THEY WERE UNDER GM RULING THEY CONTINUED TO MAKE A STATEMENT. THE CAR NEEDS THAT POW!!!! THAT MAGIC THAT MADE IT THE LEGEND IT IS AND SEPARATED IT FROM THE CAMARO.... BACK TO BASIC GUYS, YOU CAN DO IT...

IPB Image

Granulated

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

I was actually gonna paost that exact same picture, but decided it was innaprorpriate because eh soundd old. Alos, I am drunk.

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Granulated @ Jan 26 2006, 08:10 AM) View Post

I was actually gonna paost that exact same picture, but decided it was innaprorpriate because eh soundd old. Alos, I am drunk.

Yeah me too..... (posting something about caps lock that is)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 03:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Jan 26 2006, 03:45 AM) View Post

IPB Image

How far apart are the "r" and "t" keys?
Pages: 1 [2]