xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-box Install  (Read 71 times)

celinedrules

• Archived User
X-box Install
« on: January 23, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

If your going to have all that custom stuff done, you need to do someting better w/ the xbox instead of just having it sit there.

yaazz

• Archived User
X-box Install
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »

I disagree, the xbox looks pretty pimp like that. What kind of car is that anyways? we dont have them in canada they are pretty nice.
The only problem with the way your xbox is right now is that it could be prone to over heating.  
Also, how do you have the controller ports ran to the front?  Just really long wires from the front to the back?

Rylinkus

• Archived User
X-box Install
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »

The car is a Vauxhall Vectra. We don't get em in the states. It's another car that probably would do well over here. I don't know exactly which countries get them, but they're built in the UK.

Blabley

• Archived User
X-box Install
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

Cheers all...
Yeah it's a vauxhall vectra in uk (thats where i am) or opel vectra in europe or holden vectra in Aus (not many over there tho), there not bad cars just very usefull and cheap, always lugging servers and pc's in and out of my one.

Not had a problem with heat yet but yeah i am keeping an eye on it when i've got the loading board over the top of all of it, just in case even tho i have got the fan up to 100% and as for the ports in the front and rear just extened the org. cable with few extra legths of CAT5
Cheers beerchug.gif