xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nitro Rc Cars  (Read 85 times)

helen8

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:44:00 AM »

Nice One.I have Warrior 1/8 Nitro Radio Controlled Buggy .The Warrior is a fully built, fully featured, race ready, top of the range 1/8 buggy.
IPB Image

havocaose

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »

i used to have a rs3 rtr hpi nitro rc car, i had a lot of fun with it even though getting it to start was a bitch. it finally got pretty warm outside here on a day that i had nothing to do so i got the rc car out of the garage and was messing around with it a little, tuning the carb for the best acceleration. The car is completely stock but i still got it to go very fast. At my house i have flat driveway, then it gets really steep to meet with the street about 100 feet below and away from my house. Anyways the car got up to some good speeds before the front left wheel hit a rock and it went end over end down the entire driveway. I went and got it and brought it back up and the wheels, suspension, and entire body were pretty much wrecked. But i decided to see if the engine still worked cuase a new chassis isn't a huge deal to get (ive had some extra cash for a while) Anyways i got the engine started, went wot and the gas tank (and the carb) "blew up" in a cloud of white and black smoke... i have no idea why... something really wierd must have happened in the big rollover but i just stood there staring at it until the 20%nitro fuel burst into flames.. i threw a box of baking soda on it and it went out.   Anyways now that i dont have a rc car to mess around with on warm boring days.. i was wondering if anyone has any recomendations for a new kit car (preferalbe rtr, im not great at rebuilding) or any aftermarket parts for a kit car. I just drive it around my street and driveway, so onroad is fine. And i dont go to races (everyone ive seen at those is over 300 pounds with big fisherman hats that say starwars) so the car could have illegal parts on it. I'd like it to be fast though and be able to take some shit cuase im a terrible driver and hit curbs a lot.

Xboxman20

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »

I have an Kyosho 1/8 Scale Gas Buggy 4wd and it goes around 60-70 miles n hour
I have a Team Losi XXX-NT Adam Drake Edition which is badass too.
Also Team Losi Kinwald Edition XXX Buggy
Oh and the Team Losi Mini T

iwinulose

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 06:13:00 AM »

smile.gif

kagy600

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

I was an associated guy (sold all my RC for $$ for college)

so my vote would be for a nitro tc3

Alex

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Nitro Rc Cars
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »

I have the Maximum BX (Duratrax)i got to admit they are pretty fast !