xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Little Car Accident! About 1 Year Ago  (Read 138 times)

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
Little Car Accident! About 1 Year Ago
« on: April 20, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »

My friend got into this car accident about a year ago. He was on a highway and cops started chasing him then things went wrong and he ran into a rail. And this is the outcome. They had to use the jaws of life and all the other bullshit to get him out.He was in a cast for quite sometime for a broken arm and thats it. Everyone thought he died and that he couldnt survive this shit but he did smile.gif  . Let me know what you guys think. Cause im still wondering how he survived.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

He does have more pics but didnt wanna post them. i think this is good enough

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »

Survivable. I've seen a lot worse where people live. But there's 2 very important lessons here.

1. Don't run from the police.

2. Don't drive a Honda Civic.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »

Better yet, Don't run from the Police in a Honda Civic.   laugh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »

that looks easily survivable... though we can see the inside it doesnt look at though its damaged at all, just the front drivers side and the airbag deployed...

maybe hes deathly allergic to airbags?  uhh.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

1. civics suck (worse than the toyota prius)
2. dont run from cops
3. you deserve the mike award if u run from the police in a civic
biggrin.gif

btw: the mike award is a joke from the comedy section, its a statue of a retarded person and its given to all the dumb asses of the forum

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2004, 04:36:00 PM »

Yeah my friend is kind of crazy.. im sure he could have out ran the cops if he hadnt lost control. Cause his civic was doing like 11sec 1/4 mile. So it was running pretty decent. But shit happens

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (WaRnINg| @ Apr 22 2004, 01:36 AM)
Yeah my friend is kind of crazy.. im sure he could have out ran the cops if he hadnt lost control. Cause his civic was doing like 11sec 1/4 mile. So it was running pretty decent. But shit happens

Maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to believe that a 11 second civic is running on stock rims...... Any idea what he's got for mods?
Christ, how fast was he going on those tires? You know they have speed ratings, right? And those just don't look like they'd be rated high. I could be wrong though.

As far outrunning the police, he's a fucking moron. I've been there ONCE. ONCE. I was not driving. My bud Mike was in his Camaro. That was a true 11 second vehichle churning out a bit under 600 RWHP. And 600 ft/lbs of Tq. Mike did it in a neighboorhood.  dry.gif  (I know, stupid, there's kids and shit to hit.) But at least he had better cornering and acceleration. SEVERAL things work against you on a highway, and it's stupid to think you'd ever stand a chance..........

1. Cop car's are fast. Maybe Crown Vics and Caprices don't handle, but they have a higher top speed then a Honda Civic. On a highway, top speed maters more then anything.

2. No matter how fast your car is, there's always faster. Most areas near highways have a special high speed chase vehichle. Some jackass up this way tried to run the highways in a Suped up Ford Lightening. He was doing very very well, until the police threw a little suprise at him. A nicely tuned M3. It's just a faster, better handling vehichle.

3. And most importantly, radio waves travel considerably faster then any car you'll ever see. Running from the police is a bad bad idea. You WILL get caught.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »

my go-kart goes faster than that car
and theres no way a civic could do a 11 second 1/4 mile
they suck to much
maybe u mean a 1:11.12 time (for the slow ones thats 1 min and 11 seconds)
and those are stock wheels and tires, as stated b4, it could never go faster than 110 mph (accualy no civic can go faster than that cause they suck)
but hay thats just my 2 cents
smile.gif

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Apr 22 2004, 05:15 PM)
my go-kart goes faster than that car
and theres no way a civic could do a 11 second 1/4 mile
they suck to much
maybe u mean a 1:11.12 time (for the slow ones thats 1 min and 11 seconds)
and those are stock wheels and tires, as stated b4, it could never go faster than 110 mph (accualy no civic can go faster than that cause they suck)
but hay thats just my 2 cents
smile.gif

What so hard about a 1500 pound car with a type R engine doing 11 secs.
i understand what you guys are saying about the tires and shit. But i believe he had some others. But you can trust me when i say it was running good

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

I'd love details on the car if you can get them. I didn't think a type R engine would pull 11s by itself. Honestly I'd need to see time slips to believe that.

But I certainly can acknowledge the fact that an 11 second civic is more then possible.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 03:51:00 PM »

Dumb Ass punks in their toys playing games and having the cops chase them.

Guy got what he deserved.

Natural Selection.

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »

I agree totally.  Running from the cops is stupid.  This guy I used to go to school with (not a friend, just someone that went to the same school as me) tried this and did not live to tell about it.  

I disagree about Civics though.  I don't race one, but I do drive one back and forth to work and haul my kids around in one.  It's the 4-door LX and it was pretty cheap, but it has about 75,000 miles on it already and never once had a problem.  Very reliable and great gas mileage.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

let me eplain what i said before
they suck as preformace cars, they are very reliable ever day cars
u no the teenagers that TRY to hop them up, thats wat im talking about
and im very big wit cars and unless hes changed the transmition engine gotten over sized carb, NOS, new wheels and tires (not that stock crap) that car will never even come close to an 11 second 1/4 mile time
end of story  tongue.gif
smile.gif [/SIZE]

edit: font

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (iwinulose @ Apr 23 2004, 01:39 AM)
let me eplain what i said before
they suck as preformace cars, they are very reliable ever day cars
u no the teenagers that TRY to hop them up, thats wat im talking about
and im very big wit cars and unless hes changed the transmition engine gotten over sized carb, NOS, new wheels and tires (not that stock crap) that car will never even come close to an 11 second 1/4 mile time
end of story  tongue.gif
smile.gif [/SIZE]

edit: font

Your very big with cars and you think a Civic has a carb????
rotfl.gif

There are plenty of Civics that can run an 11 second 1/4.
An all engine one is VERY questionable. I'd believe a S/Ced or turboed Civic running an 11 second 1/4. But I know a type R won't run it, so unless there's other mods I would have to says it's complete and utter Bullshit.

And we have EFI in cars now, not carbs.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

Actually from what I understand you can drastically change the civic's performance capabilities by tweaking the ECU.  So if he did that then I could see how he could run about an 11 second quarter-mile.  Either way though he would have to really know what he is doing.  Anyways I saw a car down at my local university that completely destroys anything in that site's hall of shame.  The guy had a 1990 honda civic hatchback, that had been re-done with the rough textured primer grey (car-wreck grey as I like to call it).  As if that wasn't enough, this guy was determined to prove that his car was an Acura Intergra.  He removed the front section on his civic and replaced it with the front of a mid 90's Integra. So picture this tiny little hatchback civic with the nose of an integra.  There was about a foot sticking out on either side of the front end making the thing look like a hammer-head shark.  Oh yeah and he replaced his honda hubcaps with ones that said Acura and chipped off the label and did a shitty job of repainting "Acura" on it.  I promise if I ever see it again I will snap a picture of it.  You will all die laughing.
Pages: [1] 2 3