xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Rice Vs. Power  (Read 187 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Rice Vs. Power
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2004, 11:57:00 AM »

A couple fast cars that aren't V8s
How bout a Dahlback Golf....
Golf
A Neon..........
Neon
My personal favorite sleeper.... Relentless.... For more info go www.TheDodgeGarage.com. Gary Donovan is the man.
KCar
And since I'm a Probe owner, how about a few Vids of Darin's Probe. (It's considerably faster now)
Big Probe
Big Probe

lordvader129

• Archived User
Rice Vs. Power
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (polyesterjones @ Mar 21 2004, 08:58 PM)
Muscles cars for me.  Mmm, a 1970 Chevelle SS with a 454 cubic inch V8 LS-6 powerplant sure would be nice right about now.  That or a 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda with a 426 cubic inch Hemi V8.

drool

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Rice Vs. Power
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »

Speaking of Mazda that is the route I choose.  Anyways I prefer to mod under the hood vs. outside.  I will tell you why.

1. There is nothing more satisfying than kicking a flashy car's ass with a sleeper.

2. With a body kit, fancy paint job, ect. you are just asking for a busted window and some vandalism.  You might as well put up a sign that tells thiefs to break into your car.  

3. It never fails that you scrape the underside of your car on something and when you have a fiberglass body kit, that just gets damned expensive to maintain.  I can't tell you how many "riced out" cars I have seen around town with chipped/peeling body kits and quite a few that are just beat to shit.  

4.  How many of us can honestly say we could ever afford to mod under the hood and the body?  You are looking at at least 15 grand to make any noticeable difference with the looks and performance under the hood.

realistically I would like a black 3rd Generation RX-7 modded with a Greddy T-66 or T-78 single turbo, straight piped exahust and a few other features.  If I am allowed to really dream then I would get a 3-Rotor engine with a similar turbo configuration.  The car has a very nice shape to it as is and the only thing I would do to the exterior would be to add a nice set of tires and rims.  Oh yeah,  A nice stereo system would go in it as well.  wink.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Rice Vs. Power
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »

FD rims are so nice and light as it is. Seems a change to swap them. But you COULD buy one, swap the rims, and send me the FD rims smile.gif

I personally like the look of the FC RX7. Something about the offset hood scoop just looks so badass to me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]