xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Fav Car  (Read 215 times)

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2004, 06:06:00 PM »

ok to the guy who says its not running 8.95 second quarter miles.. here is the video to prove it.. direct from lingenfelter.com

http://www.lingenfel.....sec Vette.mov

here is the text from the page

LPE 427 CID Twin Turbo C5 Corvette
Automatic transmission - [email protected]   1/4 mile run - December 2002

theres also 2 earlier videos of runs at 9.2 and 9.4 seconds that were from the spring of 2002...

and the guy that says 1.9 second 0-60 isint true.. heres the pics from the motortrend magazine..

user posted image

user posted image

mags a little ripped from being in the bathroom for a year and a half.. but you can clearly see what the 0-60 time says..

and the 1/4 mile is 9.24 as tested by motortrend.. and the mag came out in june 2002.. so the testing was probally done months before that.. and LPE dident hit the 8.95 second mark till december...

and all lingenfelter cars ARE street legal.. and infact they have the record for the fastest 1/4 mile run by a street legal car

now about that toe licking...

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 9 2004, 03:28 AM)
i got the best deal on my car it was only $10k biggrin.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicely done.   wink.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »

i would like to see proof of the 8.94, I know it can do like 9.30+

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

I JUST GAVE YOU PROOF... LOOK AT THE TOP OF MY LAST POST.. THERES A FUCKING VIDEO OF THE CAR DOING IT

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »

how about a big pimpin escalade user posted image
no im j/k i wouldnt mind having one of these user posted image
by the way its a Saleen S7

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

ok a couple more things...

To whoever said i praised lexus your wrong (i just said one reason people buy them is to say they have one), as i hate lexus as most are the same as a toyota model.

Also of course i couldnt buy a 50k car outright (i wouldnt even if they could), i am 21 in school and have an apartment to pay for(in the city where rent can be quite high). Soon i will be able to buy a nice car outright but not yet.

And finaly i never came here to brag about my car, i knew people would think i was trying to act all high and mighty so i didnt say what i drove untill YOU ASKED! You also were showing pics a crappy cars claiming it was mine. So then i said what i drove. So i didnt come here to "boost my ego", or did you forget you asked me about everything i have said about the kind of car i drive and its preformance.

and to the celica owner: grow up alittle, atleast im trying to act like an adult.

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2004, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Jan 7 2004, 12:42 PM)
hehe wait till chevy drops the blue devil C6 corvette... 600+ HP.. with help from McLaren and Lingenfelter...
and its going to be right at the 100k mark..

seriously destroying dodges puny viper that is just around 10k less (shit even the stock C5 or C6 make the viper look like ass for 40k less smile.gif)

the blue devil will put any lambo and any ferrari to shame.. and will also be 1/2 to 1/4th the price depending on what you compare it to.. shit its 1/6th the price of an enzo and will smoke it or atleast stay with it..

more will be known on that once they officially admit their making it smile.gif

I was wondering how you know its being made?

Just a guess, or do you have a reason to say its getting made (either way i hope your right)?

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hercules Q Einstein @ Jan 6 2004, 06:44 AM)
QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 5 2004, 02:09 AM)
my fav car is........ MY CAR

:INSERT PICS OF A BEAT CELICA:

OMFG WHAT A LOSER! Your favorite car in the world is a crappy celica (you do have alot of guts actully telling people you have to drive that plastic tub around)?
Come on that set you back what 20, 30 grand tops?
Your cars a joke, you have like what around 200hp (maybe less)?

Maybe if you save up you can buy a Mo-ped and swap engines.

Hey on the bright side you wont ever need seatbelts (since you cant get above 13mph).

How can you possibly consider yourself to be acting like an adult after posting comments like that.  Plenty of other people here posted they liked BMWs or actually posted pics of them and I have no problem with them.  You on the other hand had to come out and show how much better you were than the guy with the Celica because you own a BMW.  I can't believe you are actually denying that, because it is clearly written in that comment about how he ONLY spent $20K-$30K on his car.  We did ask you about your car since you seemed to think it was so much better than the Celica that Shamo drove.  Sorry man, but you brought this crap on yourself.  If you had acted mature in the first place and simply posted pics of your car instead of coming out and attacking Shamo for owning a Celica, we wouldn't be having this conversation. wink.gif

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

I can see you think that i am just saying it sucks becuase its cheap, BUT i am not. The way i meant that to come out is its only like 20k for the car you like best. Not really what i consider a car someone would think "WOW" thats the best.

He is the only on this tread to post a car like that, everyone else is post about vipers and corvettes. I am just knocking a strange pic for a car.

As for bringing this on myself, i have said im sorry and am trying to be as civil as i can and answer you instead of just posting 4 pages of flames, but you still keep attacking me (i stoped insulting his car awhile back, but yet you continue). Why, could it be you have something to prove? Its not even you car i was talking about.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »

Simply that you were wrong to post those comments.  As mentioned everyone else here posted pics of other cars and left it at that while you jumped out and hounded someone because he liked/owned a $20K car.  Well while he is busy out driving the car he only payed $10K for, you will be busy making payments on your "status symbol".  You really did bring this on yourself.  As mentioned the topic isn't about "Dream Cars" it is about "Favorite Car".  He is happy with the car that he bought and it costs 1/5 the price of many of the ones listed here, so how does that make him a loser.   You try to claim you have quit flaming him for his car but you are still doing it.  You made the comment that a $20K isn't what you would consider the best car.  Once again though this isn't about the best car or dream car, it is about a person's favorite car and it just shows poor character on your part to bash a guy who spent $10K on his car because you spent $50K on a BMW that is so much better.  You paid 5x the price for your BMW, of course the car is going to be better for luxury.  He wanted a nifty looking sporty car that wasn't going to cost him an arm and a leg.  All I am saying is that you had absolutely no call to come out and belittle his car.  If he had made nasty comments about the BMW in the first place then I would understand why you responded the way you did.  All he did was say that he owned a Celica and posted pics of it, and your first post came out and did nothing but flame him for his car of choice.  I think it is fair that you got a little flaming coming back your way for your rude comments.   Once again how can you possibly compare your $50K luxury sedan to his $10K Celica. . . . .YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ Jan 9 2004, 02:49 PM)
Simply that you were wrong to post those comments.  As mentioned everyone else here posted pics of other cars and left it at that while you jumped out and hounded someone because he liked/owned a $20K car.  Well while he is busy out driving the car he only payed $10K for, you will be busy making payments on your "status symbol".  You really did bring this on yourself.  As mentioned the topic isn't about "Dream Cars" it is about "Favorite Car".  He is happy with the car that he bought and it costs 1/5 the price of many of the ones listed here, so how does that make him a loser.   You try to claim you have quit flaming him for his car but you are still doing it.  You made the comment that a $20K isn't what you would consider the best car.  Once again though this isn't about the best car or dream car, it is about a person's favorite car and it just shows poor character on your part to bash a guy who spent $10K on his car because you spent $50K on a BMW that is so much better.  You paid 5x the price for your BMW, of course the car is going to be better for luxury.  He wanted a nifty looking sporty car that wasn't going to cost him an arm and a leg.  All I am saying is that you had absolutely no call to come out and belittle his car.  If he had made nasty comments about the BMW in the first place then I would understand why you responded the way you did.  All he did was say that he owned a Celica and posted pics of it, and your first post came out and did nothing but flame him for his car of choice.  I think it is fair that you got a little flaming coming back your way for your rude comments.   Once again how can you possibly compare your $50K luxury sedan to his $10K Celica. . . . .YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!

nicely said  beerchug.gif

My favorite car is a Supra also, my dad has a white one in the garage still all original no scratches no nothing manual (I think 5 speed), not twin turbo though. But, I love it.  wink.gif

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 9 2004, 08:42 PM)
My favorite car is a Supra also, my dad has a white one in the garage still all original no scratches no nothing manual (I think 5 speed), not twin turbo though. But, I love it.  wink.gif

you seem.. to have nothing to say, at all now, you were so confident before... you and the other guy, you guys were so confident of your selves before, now everyone is silent.. humm wonder why

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Jan 9 2004, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 9 2004, 08:42 PM)
My favorite car is a Supra also, my dad has a white one in the garage still all original no scratches no nothing manual (I think 5 speed), not twin turbo though. But, I love it.  wink.gif

you seem.. to have nothing to say, at all now, you were so confident before... you and the other guy, you guys were so confident of your selves before, now everyone is silent.. humm wonder why

Im not silent. I firstly misread it the first time I thought the guy said it was 8.94 seconds for a MILE not quarter thats why I said he had to be going 250 mph + tongue.gif

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 9 2004, 09:29 PM)
Im not silent. I firstly misread it the first time I thought the guy said it was 8.94 seconds for a MILE not quarter thats why I said he had to be going 250 mph + tongue.gif

no you dident.. heres a direct quote from your post a page or 2 back..

I doubt its 8.95 seconds for a quarter mile maybe 10 seconds not 8.95 though

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Jan 9 2004, 05:49 PM)
QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 9 2004, 09:29 PM)

no you dident.. heres a direct quote from your post a page or 2 back..

I doubt its 8.95 seconds for a quarter mile maybe 10 seconds not 8.95 though

read my first post
bullshit about the 8.95 seconds you would have to be going like 250+ in the actual car

I thought it said a MILE not 1/4 mile sry!  wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5