« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »

69 Chevy Camaro Super Sport

or

67 Chevy Super Sport

dmack_901

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »

1.)                                                                                                The Real Hummer
user posted image
2.)                                                                                                        Ford GT
user posted image
3.)                                                                                    Ford Shelby Cobra Concept
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

MeNaCe911

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Jan 5 2004, 04:56 PM)
user posted image

C5 Corvette z06... /me has a hardon... perfect color too smile.gif

and the 2005 C6's are fucking badass as well

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

/me drools

i love the new vettes too but my favorite car would be a Porche Carrera GT...its still in concept but coming out to the market soon...100K+ car...gonna smoke the lambo and ferrari

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 5 2004, 02:09 AM)
my fav car is........ MY CAR

:INSERT PICS OF A BEAT CELICA:

OMFG WHAT A LOSER! Your favorite car in the world is a crappy celica (you do have alot of guts actully telling people you have to drive that plastic tub around)?
Come on that set you back what 20, 30 grand tops?
Your cars a joke, you have like what around 200hp (maybe less)?

Maybe if you save up you can buy a Mo-ped and swap engines.

Hey on the bright side you wont ever need seatbelts (since you cant get above 13mph).

jackster

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 02:29:00 AM »

The Delorean
user posted image

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2004, 02:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (MeNaCe911 @ Jan 6 2004, 02:08 AM)
i love the new vettes too but my favorite car would be a Porche Carrera GT...its still in concept but coming out to the market soon...100K+ car...gonna smoke the lambo and ferrari

hehe wait till chevy drops the blue devil C6 corvette... 600+ HP.. with help from McLaren and Lingenfelter...
and its going to be right at the 100k mark..

seriously destroying dodges puny viper that is just around 10k less (shit even the stock C5 or C6 make the viper look like ass for 40k less smile.gif)

the blue devil will put any lambo and any ferrari to shame.. and will also be 1/2 to 1/4th the price depending on what you compare it to.. shit its 1/6th the price of an enzo and will smoke it or atleast stay with it..

more will be known on that once they officially admit their making it smile.gif

Magitues

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2004, 08:55:00 AM »

shit even the stock C5 or C6 make the viper look like ass for 40k less

You can checkout the 2004 Viper vs. Vette article from MotorTrend.  It's hard to make another car look like ass when your looking at the other cars ass crossing the finish line.

http://www.motortren...1_vv/index.html

It's possible that the person who covets a Viper SRT-10 wouldn't be interested in a Corvette, however competent it is. And there are Vette Faithful who wouldn't give a Dodge a second look, however fast it is. So for real buyers, this decision may be based upon brand loyalty alone.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hercules Q Einstein @ Jan 6 2004, 06:44 AM)

OMFG WHAT A LOSER! Your favorite car in the world is a crappy celica (you do have alot of guts actully telling people you have to drive that plastic tub around)?

Hey on the bright side you wont ever need seatbelts (since you cant get above 13mph).

Maybe so but at least he owns the car that he loves.  While you are busy drooling over cars that you will never be able to afford in your lifetime, he is actually driving the car that he loves.  So tell me, who is the bigger loser, the one who is realistic and sets his sights on a nice car he can actually own?   Or the loser who drives a POS and drools over $40K plus vehicles that he will never be able to own in his lifetime.  Just about anybody can dream of owning a Ferrari, Corvette, ect.  but very few people actually drive the cars that they drool over.  This is one of the reasons why I like the TT RX-7, it's not a Ferrari but realistically I could own one of these at some point in my life.  Another thing to consider is with all the money that guy saved on his Celica, he could invest it in mods that would make sure a V-8 powered vehicle got left in the dust AND he would still have a little cash left over in his pocket.  If he has the GTS model, those little 6 speed rockets are nothing to laugh at.  Almost no weight and very quick.

stiGGy

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 5 2004, 03:09 AM)
[usually pics of celica here]

i fuckin love those things to, if i wasnt 17 tho.....

there probs my fav realistic car ever actully.  My stepbro (to be) has one and its fuckin cool.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »

laugh.gif :

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Just don't hit the bumper folks.  laugh.gif

shamo316

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Jan 8 2004, 02:03 AM)
QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ Jan 7 2004, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (Hercules Q Einstein @ Jan 6 2004, 06:44 AM)

Maybe so but at least he owns the car that he loves.  While you are busy drooling over cars that you will never be able to afford in your lifetime, he is actually driving the car that he loves.  So tell me, who is the bigger loser, the one who is realistic and sets his sights on a nice car he can actually own?   Or the loser who drives a POS and drools over $40K plus vehicles that he will never be able to own in his lifetime.  Just about anybody can dream of owning a Ferrari, Corvette, ect.  but very few people actually drive the cars that they drool over.  This is one of the reasons why I like the TT RX-7, it's not a Ferrari but realistically I could own one of these at some point in my life.  Another thing to consider is with all the money that guy saved on his Celica, he could invest it in mods that would make sure a V-8 powered vehicle got left in the dust AND he would still have a little cash left over in his pocket.  If he has the GTS model, those little 6 speed rockets are nothing to laugh at.  Almost no weight and very quick.

yea, I thought that was a little excessive too.  The topic was Fav Car, not 'Ultimate Fantasy Exotic Ride if you had unlimited money, etc"  

Big deal, the guy picked what he liked- and happens to drive the car he loves....

good for him.

WTF do you drive Hercules?

wtf... y are u making fun of my celica?????? that has been my dream car for a long time and to finally own one, it feels nice biggrin.gif  and ya these cars are fast with mods, so far i have a cold air intake, exhaust and soon i will get header and a pulley kit and that car will be nice and when i have enough money, i will put a turbo in it beerchug.gif

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 7 2004, 10:45 PM)

wtf... y are u making fun of my celica?????? that has been my dream car for a long time and to finally own one, it feels nice biggrin.gif  and ya these cars are fast with mods, so far i have a cold air intake, exhaust and soon i will get header and a pulley kit and that car will be nice and when i have enough money, i will put a turbo in it beerchug.gif

hope that wasn't directed @ me or jester.... we're on yer side.  blink.gif

shamo316

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »

grr.gif

rastyblade

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »

love.gif

jesterrace777

• Archived User
Fav Car
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Jan 8 2004, 03:53 AM)
no its to Hercules grr.gif

Yeah, but didn't you see the pictures of Hercules Car?  The only way he could beat you in a race is if his car blew up when you were next to him on the starting line.  laugh.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5