xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Type Of Car U Own  (Read 658 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« on: March 19, 2004, 02:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (Psilocybe @ Sep 16 2003, 05:00 AM)
i thought that all diamler cars were still made by DSM "Diamond Star Motor" including mitsubishi
the supra is definately different than the 3000gt and stealth
and the deal must have just now ended seeing as though dodge just had to drop the stealth from the line up and make the fucking neon the second fastest car they make

True DSMs, are only first gen Talon TSIs, Eclipse GSXs, and that damn Galant Vr4 of the early 90s.

I love the 3KGT VR4, but I do think it's a bit heavy. Add to that the inherant drive train losses of any AWD vehichle and it's sadly not as fast as it could be. But a lot of Japanese cars are not as fast as you'd think. Frankly if you go just by quarter mile times, (Not that this is the best way to indicate a car's performance), you don't find as many really fast cars as you expect. A lot of Supras turn into 1000hp dyno queens that couldn't run a race if they had to. It's cooler to brag about hp then a car's performance these days.

Actually if we're gonna talk Jap cars we should throw the FD and GTR in for good measure.

Also, though I fully respect the Lude as a fun car, the 4th gens are still considered the fastest. And I can name V6s that are as fast if not faster stock. Mine for example.

MeNaCe911

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

96 honda accord...just got it this month...gonna start hookin it up wit shit so look for it on heree

shadowarachh

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »

daily= 1998 honda crv with comptech sport cat-back(whoop dee doo)

weekend=2004 YZF-R6

UndercoverPunker

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 08:27:00 PM »

wow your weekend transport kicks the living shit out of the daily driver....
(in EVERY catagory)

Liquid Oxygen

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 10:59:00 AM »

QUOTE (Liquid Oxygen @ Mar 21 2004, 08:50 PM)
http://members.shaw..../114_1426_1.jpg
Here's me baby...

I don't really care for the rims myself. And you gotta drop that bitch. But the color is great. Looks very nice.

Liquid Oxygen

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 11:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (Rylinkus @ Mar 21 2004, 12:59 PM)
Here's me baby...

I don't really care for the rims myself. And you gotta drop that bitch. But the color is great. Looks very nice.

Thx man.  But I've only had the car for 3 weeks, and it came with those rims so cut me some slack  laugh.gif   But yah... I've installed my complete audio system already except for soundproofing the trunk.  Installed a pager alarm and two toned the interior.  Hopefully by the end of the summer it will be dropped 2 inches and have an exhaust.  And the color is nice aint it?

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (Liquid Oxygen @ Mar 21 2004, 09:04 PM)
Here's me baby...

Thx man.  But I've only had the car for 3 weeks, and it came with those rims so cut me some slack  laugh.gif   But yah... I've installed my complete audio system already except for soundproofing the trunk.  Installed a pager alarm and two toned the interior.  Hopefully by the end of the summer it will be dropped 2 inches and have an exhaust.  And the color is nice aint it?

Hey, my honest opinion about a cars looks is that it get's back burnered to performance. I'll have to list off the obscene mod list at some point. And yet with all the money I've spent I still have ground effects pieces that are cracked. A trip to the junkyard could easily rememdy this, but I've yet to go..... At the same point, if I were to waste money on rims, I'd expect 3 things; light weight, durable, and not ugly. And I consider those rims kinda ugly. No offense, just my opinion. If you like it that's what's important anyway.

I do like the color. It's not the norm. And I think it makes the car stick out more. And certainly it looks as though the paint has been upkept well.

Liquid Oxygen

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (Rylinkus @ Mar 21 2004, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Liquid Oxygen @ Mar 21 2004, 09:04 PM)
Here's me baby...

Hey, my honest opinion about a cars looks is that it get's back burnered to performance. I'll have to list off the obscene mod list at some point. And yet with all the money I've spent I still have ground effects pieces that are cracked. A trip to the junkyard could easily rememdy this, but I've yet to go..... At the same point, if I were to waste money on rims, I'd expect 3 things; light weight, durable, and not ugly. And I consider those rims kinda ugly. No offense, just my opinion. If you like it that's what's important anyway.

I do like the color. It's not the norm. And I think it makes the car stick out more. And certainly it looks as though the paint has been upkept well.

Nah I'm with u.. the rims are ugly.  And if u see them upclose they are curbed and fugly.  But I gotta pay off my car, insurance, gas, maintanence and other mods to it...plus im in University... just don't have $1000 kickin around for some rims.  Maybe someday though...  sad.gif

And the color is very interesting. It's called Jasper green but it's more of a bluish color as you can see, but there is a tinge of green.  I only know of one other Integra with the same color in the Vancouver area so I'm pretty special  wink.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

Yeah, My Probe is Red. It's kind of boring to have a red, black, or white Probe. But I think red is the lamest. (But I got it for a steal so.....) The only consellation I have is that it's rio red which was used in 93 only. But it would have been cooler to have coral mist, boysenberry, chameleon, sahara gold metallic, or even yellow from factory (Only used in marketting. Never really released) Butmy absolute favorite color is this.......

user posted image

Tangerine Frost

MoeMan949222

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

I got Honda Civic EX 2000
i love that baby !!

Liquid Oxygen

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »

wink.gif

djoye

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »

oak

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

2000 jeep grand cherokee
just got the windows tinted!

COSTS WAY TOO MUCH!!
ahhh

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Type Of Car U Own
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (djoye @ Mar 24 2004, 04:47 AM)
'03 WRX

http://mywebpages.co...pace/timeslips/

Nice car, your reaction times could use a bit of work though smile.gif
But great ride. AWD would be SOOO fun in the winter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9