xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wisdom Teeth  (Read 33 times)

CJLee89

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« on: December 26, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »

Hey, guys I just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning. The day after Christmas. Some present huh? lol

Anyway I have Vicodin for pain and some swelling meds. All in all not much pain and Im doing very well. Minimal bleeding and the Vicodin is making me kind of dizzy and shaky when I walk. The only thing that hurts is my upper right hand side jaw because that tooth was coming in at a weird angle and there was a little more surgery and force involved.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »

fucking fantastic way to get in shape dental surgery is... start working out immediately after and its soo fucking easy as you should have lost like 3-10lbs from not eating...

that being said, ive never had my wisdom teeth out, but i have had other dent surgeries...  wink.gif

CJLee89

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 08:48:00 PM »

I was not looking forward. I had never been put under or even had a major surgery, other than having 8 teeth pulled.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The pain is not bad at all, nothing I can't handle. If you have a moderate pain tolerance you should be ok.

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »

my brother got his out and had fat face for a while from it being swollen
im glad i only have 1 wisdom tooth

G0t M4xx 21

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 02:17:00 AM »

hey, at least you got some vicodin for christmas...   blink.gif

BobBrkersMyHero

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »

I got mine pulled the same day! A little over 48 hours ago...haha

I have a pretty high pain tolerance I guess, so they didn't even put me under. Just some laughing gas (nitrous oxide) and I was good to go. Haven't had any meds at all...they prescribed me vicodin, but I don't need it.

It kinda sucks not being able to eat much though. I'm running on ice cream and homemade chicken soup  biggrin.gif

CJLee89

• Archived User
Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(BobBrkersMyHero @ Dec 28 2007, 04:58 PM) View Post

I got mine pulled the same day! A little over 48 hours ago...haha

I have a pretty high pain tolerance I guess, so they didn't even put me under. Just some laughing gas (nitrous oxide) and I was good to go. Haven't had any meds at all...they prescribed me vicodin, but I don't need it.

It kinda sucks not being able to eat much though. I'm running on ice cream and homemade chicken soup  biggrin.gif

Yeah I know. All I have is swelling and a little bit of pain, more of an annoyance than pain. I got perscribed Vicodin, Penicillin (anti-biotic), and Ibuprofen for swelling. I take them all just incase the pain is there and the Vicodin is helping.

I have been eating milkshakes, mac and cheese (mashed up), chicken noodle soup. Frostys from Wendy's are the best.