xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Try The Clensing Drink Q Carbo  (Read 89 times)

deernet

• Archived User
Anyone Try The Clensing Drink Q Carbo
« on: September 04, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »

I bought a bottle today, drank as the instructions state on the bottle. I then got on the internet to check what prices were on there. It says on the net that your supposed to drink it at least one hour before a test and it only lasts for five hours. My test is 24 hours away. If I drink lots of water should I be allright or do I need to go grab another bottle?

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »

You need to lay off the drugs. If you do, there's a good chance you'll pass your test. . . unless you eat poppy seeds.  blink.gif  jester.gif

deernet

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Sep 5 2007, 12:16 AM) View Post

You need to lay off the drugs. If you do, there's a good chance you'll pass your test. . . unless you eat poppy seeds.  blink.gif  jester.gif

Did you see that on mythbusters? They ate like three poppy seed bagels and showed up positive for opiates. Anyways, I don't think I'm in a lot of danger of failing, it'd just suck to get violated.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

dont drink a lot of water, you will show as a false negative and will get you in just as much trouble as failing.

No idea if those drinks work

crackfeen

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Sep 5 2007, 01:18 PM) View Post

dont drink a lot of water, you will show as a false negative and will get you in just as much trouble as failing.

No idea if those drinks work

WHAT?!? false negative? you mean pass with flying colors?

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »

No it means your piss has been tampered with to mask things..... such as DOPE!  

I'm just fucking with you.  Fact is, you should read the directions first before you drink $30+.  Also, depending on what you are/were using and how often you use it will be the dependant factor.  Research has shown in THC user (read: Potheads) whom are avid users metabolize THC, process, and dissipate canabanoids(spl?) faster than non THC users.  So for a heavy use smoker, to go a week without could actually result in a clean system.  Where as if you hadn't used it before it would stick in your system longer.   I'm no scientist, I have just watched several videos regarding the subject.

The best thing you can do at this point is keep flushing (IE water) and before your test take something to bring the color back up in your pee.  This may help you get around a flagged false due to color, however there are tests to see if your piss is diluted.  

what kind of job is this for?  If this is a "we watch you piss" kinda thing, you are fucked, however you can always tape some piss to your leg, nuts, whatever and just poor that in the cup, then you actually piss in the toilet they flush.     Overall, not doing drugs would be the best approach, but that should give you some ideas.  best of luck to you.

coldasice

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 08:17:00 AM »

A few friends and I tried a few different brands of these drinks to see which ones work and don't. Honestly it was extremely random as to which ones worked and didn't. I think these things don't necessarily get you to pass I am pretty sure it depends on you and your body.

In response to EverestX's post. Its actually the opposite. A heavy smoker will have a larger build up of thc in the fat cells, you figure a daily smoker over 3-4 months will take 2-3 weeks to be completely clean. Where as someone who just smoked once it may be 3-5 days.

spiffyville

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hoppy @ Sep 9 2007, 06:37 PM) View Post

Not necessarily.  Whenever I took a piss test, they left me alone, but checked the temperature to make sure it was fresh and not smuggled in.

Thats why you use 'handwarmers'. On a side note, if you have enough time your actually better off drinking alcohol. Now I'm no scientist here, but I do know that thc is soluble in alcohol. Which if logic serves me correctly flushing your body with that would work better than water. This all depends on how much time you have before the test.

w2kj

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:00 AM »

Keep drinking water...especially when it's hot outside.  I passed many drug tests in the past....drink some tea before you go....it adds color to your pee to avoid the false negatives.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

these thc maskers can also be tested for.  I have personally seen one person follow the instructions to the "t" and still fail.  The funny thing was that he was just an occasional weekend user who had not used for some time.  He was just paranoid and took it as a precautionary measure.  I highly doubt it was the thc that failed him.  

dont plan on diluting your pee with water from the tiolet.  not only do they look at the temperature, but they also usually colour all the water that is available to you.  So unless your pee is naturally cobalt blue this wont work for you.  Plus i would imagine that this is easly tested for even without the obvious colouring, among other things it changes your specific gravity, and probably your flouride and chlorine levels along with some other things as well.

Of course the cheapest, easiest, most sure route would simply be to stop and take the test in 4 - 6 weeks.  The "not using drugs method" to pass drug tests has been working for me for years now.