xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Of Me Landing In A Seaplane In Seattle!  (Read 44 times)

capboy210

• Archived User
Video Of Me Landing In A Seaplane In Seattle!
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »

Well I got to sit in the "co-pilot" seat on the seaplane and it was so cool I took a video of the landing. I was sitting the entire time so no I was not flying the airplane. We land in lake union, if I can remember corectly. In the video you can see the space needle and all the cool skyscrapers and houses below us! It's about 2 minutes or so. Sorry about the crap video quality but it was downgraded as I uploaded it. It's still easy to see and should be seen!

http://s10.photobuck...

Oh I also got a great shot of 3 whales too, and my other pictures on my vacation:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

capboy210

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:21:00 AM »

Anyways those are whales. Thats why they are black and have white spots etc. Whales have large dorsal fins most the time. Then also look at there head, there is a big bump on it. Trust me they are whales.

http://s10.photobuck...
IPB Image
http://s10.photobuck...nt=STP60907.flv

You may have to copy and paste the URL into your browser.

One of those links above have to work^^

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

I'd shit my self if that was me I'm scared of vertigo heights, I'm alright in planes once up in the air but landings I don't like even when I was watching the video I thought you were heading straight for them buildings lol.

capboy210

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 01:09:00 PM »

Haha thats funny. I was scared too when we did the take off. I had never flew a plane this small, and i know that its always the small planes that crash. The plane was from the 70's and yeah it was scary but I overcame my fear of small airplanes. I have no problem with flying big airliner jets. This was a return flight so I was very comfortable with the plane at this point.

commandersafi

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

Looks like alot of fun

I really need a vacation

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »

woohoo, 2 weeks and im off to england...

is that rainier? every time i go up to washington i ALWAYS hear "too bad its cloudy, the mountains are really cool looking"... every damn time  laugh.gif

*last time i went (mar 07) it finally cleared up the last 2 days and they do indeed look pretty fucking cool...

capboy210

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Jul 2 2007, 03:44 PM) View Post

woohoo, 2 weeks and im off to england...

is that rainier? every time i go up to washington i ALWAYS hear "too bad its cloudy, the mountains are really cool looking"... every damn time  laugh.gif

*last time i went (mar 07) it finally cleared up the last 2 days and they do indeed look pretty fucking cool...

It is indeed rainier. I even got a picture of other mountains on the day we arrived. Most the time I was there it was cloudy so it was hard to see the mountains. I was very lucky. I got some great pictures of the mountains.