xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: XS hits another milestone with 325,000 plus members and still growing  (Read 176 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
XS hits another milestone with 325,000 plus members and still growing
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »

The Last Chance designation.. is for those I felt dumb enough to even allow to remain. The fact that any member that is currently sitting in Last Chance status and parading around as if that is something to be proud of.. re-inforces the beleif I have that..

a) members in last chance don't deserve to be here at all..

and

cool.gif I made a mistake not moving the account straight to ban status.

sicknasty is also delusional is he thinks that bragging and betting will gething a mod spot. this thread if nothing else has reminded me that staff should be watchful of at least 3 accounts that are mouthing off in this thread.

Internet rebels.. yawn..

henmill

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 02:15:00 PM »

on a lighter note....

w00t!!!   best site evar!

G0t M4xx 21

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Jan 20 2007, 03:00 PM) View Post

The Last Chance designation.. is for those I felt dumb enough to even allow to remain. The fact that any member that is currently sitting in Last Chance status and parading around as if that is something to be proud of.. re-inforces the beleif I have that..

a) members in last chance don't deserve to be here at all..

and

cool.gif I made a mistake not moving the account straight to ban status.

sicknasty is also delusional is he thinks that bragging and betting will gething a mod spot. this thread if nothing else has reminded me that staff should be watchful of at least 3 accounts that are mouthing off in this thread.

Internet rebels.. yawn..

It was only a joke... lighten up...

I feel that I contribute a lot to these boards, but if you don't want me here, then fine.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »

If I wanted you gone you'd be gone. I just don't need those that abused moderator privs to sit here and make out like being a part of the LAST CHANCE gang a cool thing. It flies in the face of actually being given a last chance. People liked what you were doing, and that garnered some respect for you.. then you shit on that by using your mod privs to do favours for your friends.

People in the LAST CHANCE group either keep quiet or contribute. They shouldn't be waving a flag trying to get attention and bringing attention to themselves making staff regret a brief moment of generosity.

Alot of people that are banned, look at those of you in the last change group and wonder why under similar circumstances many of them weren't extended the same LAST CHANCE.

It's not cool seeing people flaunt it. Joke or not. If you can't see that.. or understand our concern.. then you definitely weren't good moderator material.

You don't have to deal with those who weren't given the same chance as you.

We do.

Every time someone in Last chance flaunts it, it makes the site look bad.. and makes us regret the decisions made that kept you around.

If you want to leave that's fine, but this discussion is over. I frankly don't want to hear anymore about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]