xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Which Pizza Is Better  (Read 60 times)

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »

man i didnt know we could say little ceasers. theyre the shit. i remember always getting their little square pizzas, 2 of those and breadsticks were KICKASS! their breadsticks were awesome. theres this place by us called vocellis, they have some really good pepperoni bread. best the best pizza i have ever had (from a restaurant) has been UNO'S. extremely extremely good. the best frozen pizza is Palmero's pepperoni. its thin crust and so freaking good. damn, i want pizza now...

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

*palermos pizza is pretty damn good, i can eat the whole thing though, hehe. i used to love little ceasers and i still go there from time to time, its about a block from my house, but they NEVER cook the pizza all the way, the dough is always raw in the middle which is disgusting. even when i ask for it well done the 16 year old at the counter never listens, nobody that works there is over 18 i swear.

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »

well the one i used to go to was in a kmart, and that kmart got shut down by fucking walmart. DOWN WITH THE WALMARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muhaha.gif

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 10:59:00 PM »

Costco Pizza is pretty good too.

w2kj

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »

IPB Image sad.gif I miss Shakey's Pizza.....we used to have one here in Fort Worth up til' the late '70s. Good times for sure.

As far as delivery pizza goes; I used to like Dominos; then Papa Johns; but now I like Pizza Hut.

But there is nothing like homemade.

oZKa

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »

i say papa john's and dominos are the best, but still cant beat oven pizza tongue.gif (which sucks btw dry.gif )

allflowerz

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »

out of that list...papa johns takes it.

pizza hut never cooks their pizzas long enough

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

All of the places on that list suck but if I had to choose one it would be Papa Johns... There's another chain that I would consider better and that's Papa Gino's (not sure if it's localized to the North East). Little Caesars comes in after PJs followed distantly by Pizza Hut and Dominos.

Locally though there's this place called "Upper Crust" that's just awesome. Then around where I work there's a "Sal's Pizza" which is even better. They're "home of the 19" 3lb pizza". Near where my GF works there's a place called "Constantly Pizza" which is pretty damn good too.

The absolute best pizza I've ever had was at a pizza place near where I went to college in NY called "Gino's Pizza" F'in amazing. A single slice would fill you up, and when you got meat, not only was the bastard loaded with cheese but you couldn't even see the cheese at all under the giant mound of meat  laugh.gif

A very close 2nd was "I love NY Pizza" which was located the next door over.. some people perfered one over the other so we'd often go into our favorite joint and meet back out in the street while we watch the police break up drunk fighters at the bar across the street.... good times... good times  happy.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »

We have a place called "Xtreme Pizza"  It's pretty damn good.

But everyone extends out the word xtreme and say XTTRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEE Pizza.

Or atleast I do.  ph34r.gif

no0b123

• Archived User
Which Pizza Is Better
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »

There's a Pizza Hut down the street from my High School and every Thursday, my friends and I order from there because it's good. For a cheap teen, their 5-5-5 deal is awesome, 3 (or more) medium pizzas for $5 dollars each isn't so bad considering how good it is, and how close they are. But if you ever have the time to sit down and eat, try Nello's pizza!
Pages: 1 2 [3]