xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pop Machine Hack  (Read 168 times)

Alex548

• Recovered User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

I have one of those old coke machines right outside the office here and the 1,3,2,4 code works great....
but there's not many options & definitely no free coke either.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

CJLee89

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Sep 20 2006, 07:48 PM) *

I have one of those old coke machines right outside the office here and the 1,3,2,4 code works great....
but there's not many options & definitely no free coke either.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

how do you do that one?

Wolves

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

I think it's supposed to be 4,2,3,1

Alex548

• Recovered User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

yeah, it's 4,2,3,1.  Just tried it again and it works fine.
Like I stated earlier though . . . not many options.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Just tells me how much cash the machine has, the total sale count, and the machine version.

vestri_matris

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 08:11:00 PM »

if you find a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly old one at like a gas station, they have a vend option (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

CJLee89

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »

so u dont really get free pop!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

so how do you do it?

This post has been edited by CJLee89: Sep 21 2006, 03:14 AM

vestri_matris

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »

halosucks

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »

OMG I just went to the mall and it actually works!! ive tryed so many differnt pop machine hacks and none of them ever work but this, this is genious. Props to the people who made this. 6 diet cokes for $2.00 OH YEAH!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

CJLee89

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

how did you get them free? the site doesnt say anything about getting them free.

awal

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »

you cant get it free

Unseen Shadow

• Archived User
Pop Machine Hack
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »

Don't get too excited guys , i see that this trick has made its way to the masses online .  My highschool got these when I was in the 9th grade, and a friend discovered it when he was angry that i was buying a drink when i owed him money for a drink already (I know, im a jerk...he got his money back the next day).  He tried to stop my drink from coming out so i couldnt have it..and we were pushing and shoving and he kept his hand in there , then we heard the clink clink clink of the coin return.  A select group of people at the school knew about it, and by the time i was graduating, every freshman thought he was so cool because he could rip off the pop machine.  Needless to say, these kids were morons and did not really know what they were doing and jammed up every pop machine in the school.  There were piles of cans and bottles stuck on the belt and the vending company had to come in once a day to "fix them".  I guess kids would see a couple cans lying on the bottom and figure "oh sweet i can get 2 or 3 for one"..then their can gets stuck as well..and it just piled up.  First thing the company will do is put a wire cone shaped thing in the bottom right hand side of the conveyor belt. Unless you got something for the far left side of the machine it would get stuck under this wire type thing.  So you had to get a can first or something from the far side of the machine...after about 3 weeks of mayhem with the vending machines, i believe they changed the firmware as ...it simply no longer would work...it would stay at the bottom and say out of order if memory serves.  It was either that or that it would just lock everyone out ..you couldnt buy anything..well you could try and it would take your money.  I dont condone this, its just a proof of concept (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)  Also..beware it is theft as others have said and will land you in just as much trouble as any other petty theft.
Pages: 1 [2]