xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Is My Girlfriend Lying?  (Read 296 times)

hockeyfrk5

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »

Hey i got a question for hockeyfrk5, you could only get her pregnant if the condom tears when you blow your wad in the end right and the condom busts from the pressure ? Can it tear when youre just going at it for like 30 minutes? I use a shit load of lube. I never blow it inside of her. I always pull out before. Am I safe or no?

Yeah dude you're chill.  There is only a 4% chance it'll happen.  But I use condoms that are prelubricated with spermicide, so if it does break, there is a failsafe.

HOWEVER! If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds like your condom DID tear, but you didn't "blow," as you say.  In that case, get her a test just to be sure.  Although you didn't cum, there is still pre-ejaculate which may contain sperm.  If that got in, then there could still be a chance.  It also depends on where she is in her cycle.  There is only 4-6 days of the month where you could get her pregnant.

Rylinkus

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 02:38:00 PM »

Nothing is better then a bunch of HS and College attempting to argue the best birth control methods, biological cycles, and even probability. This is why I don't try to get advice on online forums. It's sure to suck.

killerbootsman

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »

There is a really good chart on different methods of birth control in my biology book. I would like scan it or something but i am lazy. It has all the different methods, and their success rates.

you could probably good and find something similiar

MaxMuscleWear

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »

My condom has never torn while Im  having sex. I always use a condom and I just  pull out and beat it.  Im just worried about it ripping while just thrusting you know....

hockeyfrk5

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »

My condom has never torn while Im having sex. I always use a condom and I just pull out and beat it. Im just worried about it ripping while just thrusting you know....

Latex is really, really strong - especially when you apply a water-based lubricant.  You have nothing to worry about.

But if you're so nervous about it, don't do it!  If you keep stressing over it every time you do it, it takes all the fun out of it.

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

Man, this thread really applies too much thought to sex.

1) Insert Penis
2) Thrust
3) Repeat as necessary

tongue.gif

Alex548

• Recovered User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(Fuzzy @ Apr 24 2006, 03:36 PM) View Post

Man, this thread really applies too much thought to sex.

1) Insert Penis
2) Thrust
3) Repeat as necessary

tongue.gif

U forgot the forward, back & side to side motion.  tongue.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Apr 24 2006, 05:15 PM) View Post

Oooh.. there seems to be some motion in that ocean...

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Alex548 @ Apr 24 2006, 07:15 PM) View Post

I decided to just go with "thrust" so as to leave it open to interpretation.  biggrin.gif

SickJoda

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(hockeyfrk5 @ Apr 22 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

So I broke up with my girlfriend a few days ago, and she flips out because it was 4 days before our 1 year anniversary.  Anyways, she tells me she thinks she is pregnant.  She's been "spotting" for about 2 weeks instead of getting her period and she also queefed out a sack of bloody stuff (which she showed me...).  So, I took her to Walgreens and we buy 2 birth control tests, both test negative.  The next day we go to Planned Parenthood and take one of their ultra-sensitive, highly accurate test, and she tested negative on that, too.  And just to make sure, she tested the next morning with her first piss of the day and tested negative on that as well.  This is almost 2 weeks after her period started when all this happened.  She said she feels really weird and stuff and she's just nervous, but since she tested negative over and over again, am I in the clear or what?  Maybe she has something else wrong with her or just a weird period?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Dont you have to have sex, and not be a virgin to get someone pregnant?

lol JK bro.

I bet her baby will be black (only if you 2 are white) that would be a whole nother topic.

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »

He told me, "Puck, a lot of guys are afraid of getting their girlfriends pregnant."
"The girls are even more afraid", he continued, "so dont have sex with a girl until you are prepared to deal with a pregnancy"

He then leaned in and said,"Just get her to give you head until then"
"I dont think i can do that gramps"
"Well dammit, you dont want to end up like your parents, with a kid they dont love"
"But Im an only child gramps"
"Oops...nevermind that then Pucky"
He always called me pucky...

rofl..bless you  happy.gif

Granulated

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »

My girlfriend's on the pill, but i'm not risking anything.  I have a friend who got his girlfriend pregnant, even though she was on the pill now.  He's now 19 and married sad.gif

Condom+Pulling out+Pill= No babies!

_iffy

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

no babies!!!

EverestX

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Apr 24 2006, 11:15 AM) View Post

GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON THE PILL.

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Apr 25 2006, 02:24 PM) View Post

The pill is OVER 99% effective if TAKEN PROPERLY.  Wearing a condom and pulling out will not give you that extra 0.5%.  The only thing that is 100% effective is not having sex.

Not to Rag on jsut your posts Spency, but there are some very important things you guys are missing here:

A. The pill can make your chick gain weight, and FAST.   I mean maybe it's jsut me, but I like skinny chicks. And if your chick is already on the verge of not being "your size" (as apposed to your type)  then maybe you should seek other alternatives.

Also, the pill is 99% effective when taken CORRECTLY.  9 out of 10 chicks Miss at least 2 a month, or take drugs  *antibiotics* that counter the pill. Ask my dad, I have a little sister. She wasnt supposed to happen.

The moral of the story is find a chick that will let you do her in the butt, Then when you are pissed and want to get laid you dont have to look at her, she wont ever have the "We need to talk" line, and best of all, Depending on how hard you do her, she wont be around for a day or 2 so that means all the games and weed you can handle w/ no GF to ruin it!

_iffy

• Archived User
Is My Girlfriend Lying?
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(EverestX @ Apr 25 2006, 04:31 PM) View Post

The moral of the story is find a chick that will let you do her in the butt, Then when you are pissed and want to get laid you dont have to look at her, she wont ever have the "We need to talk" line, and best of all, Depending on how hard you do her, she wont be around for a day or 2 so that means all the games and weed you can handle w/ no GF to ruin it!
absolute genious!
Sir, I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. Your brilliant!
 laugh.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7