xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Official Chocolate Milk Tutorial  (Read 176 times)

powercntrl

• Archived User
The Official Chocolate Milk Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 07:00:00 AM »

I tried some additional modifications to my chocolate milk, with varying levels of success.

I was unable to locate these milk-producing "cow" creatures in my immediate area.  I checked on Google and after reading some product reviews comparing different grades of milk which can be ordered online (evaporated, powdered and UHT treated), decided to go the instant gratification route and buy it fresh from a local retailer.  They gave me a very odd look at the usual place I buy my computer parts from and suggested I visit a "grocery" retailer.  Apparantly, there's a larger demand for unassembled food and beverage products than I anticipated, because I had to stand in a VERY long line to purchase my milk.

I decided to use some ingenuity at the "chocolate application" stage by phase-changing solid chocolate (left over from Easter) to liquid by application of heat.  Unfortunately, the results did not appear to match those shown in your tutorial, as the chocolate/milk emultion failed to blend correctly.  You should definitly state in your tutorial that higher tolerance components are required for success.  I returned to the "grocery store" again, to purchase chocolate syrup.

The resulting milk/chocolate syrup emlusion appeared to match your results at my next attempt.  Not being content to settle for a "stock" chocolate milk, I decided to see if a different color scheme could be achieved.  Brown is so 70s.  Since my intention was to ingest the end result, this ruled out using spraypaint, which clearly states its toxicity on the side of the container.  I ended up settling for superficial illumation of the glass containing the chocolate milk, by duct taping a blue LED and a battery to the bottom of the glass.  I was so excited by the prospect of having lighted chocolate milk that I didn't remember to write down the specific steps involved in this mod.

I was just about to drink my modified chocolate milk when the doorbell rang.  I set the glass down to go answer the door.  Due to the battery/LED combination taped to the bottom of the glass, it was now incompatible with the flat surface of the countertop, resulting in the glass tipping over and loss of the contents.  I quickly applied disposable absorbent cellulose fiber mats and went to answer the door.  It was one of my friends who had come over to play some Halo 2.  I told him about my failed attempts in milk modification and showed him the results.  He then told me there's no reason to go through all this hassle, when a chilled chocolate milk product can be purchased from McDonalds which is superior in all aspects and delivered immedately right to your car window.

While following your tutiorial was an interesting learning experience, I'm going to leave chocolate milk product producing to the professionals from now on.

aswilbourn

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »

ARRRGGHH!! Ok You got me! Its just that the chocolate milk is so tasty yet so expensive! I just need my daily fix of that rich dairy goodness. Why should I pay for it when I can download it for free!

Cashville's Greatest1

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »

Look at this case mod.

user posted image

I added a 160 ml cup of strawberry syrup and a straberry 2.1 lite chip.

dougMod

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ May 3 2005, 03:22 AM)
easy, just install a crazy straw at the end of this tut...

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »

This is the most retarded and redundant thing i have ever seen, i love it.

very nice to the guy who wrote this, how bout a v2.0 with something like another flavor...?

leetsaucer

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »

back from my little suspension....heh i guess i shouldnt post my netbux in my sig

V2 tomorrow!!

leetsaucer

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »

glad you enjoy your milk

leetsaucer

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »

here is the solution pour everything in the glass into a pitcher then pour some more milk in the pitcher then mix it all up!

sobman

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

AHHHHHHHH I NEED v2 MY MILK IS like totally lumpy
i think ill eat some tommorow
Pages: 1 [2]