xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Bush Is A @#$#!  (Read 195 times)

dmack_901

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2004, 02:48:00 PM »

I'll state it right out. I don't like gays. I don't like gay marrige's. I do like sexy lesbians. I don't like ugly lesbians. I am against homosexualism. I am also against this ammendment. Although I am against gays I admit this law is against the ideals of the founders of our country. This ammendment is a legislation of religion. It is like the laws in Iraq that women had to stal indoors or something. Sure, all the men agreed with it(as to straits), but the women( as to gays) didn't. But when you think about it, it still isn't right. Sure, gays need to stfu, but if this ammendment passes then it will just be reversed in 50 or 100 years.

ffggff

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (guitardork864 @ Feb 29 2004, 03:33 AM)
blueinfinity, go fuck yourself.  i never made fun of you, and i never made you read my post, so suck my ass bitch.

I second that

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2004, 06:17:00 PM »

While we are on the topic, why is their no dinosaurs in the bible? Mass conspiracy by paleontologists?

I hope you're being sarcastic about the dinosaurs, the bible was written 2000 years ago.. dinosaurs died out millions of years ago.

and ffggfff, I think you got a little sunburn on your neck there, ya may want to go check that out at the pediatrician's office.

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »

I'd also like to add that nobody gave a shit when britney spears got knocked up and had a 20 minute wedding in vegas and got divorced 3 days later when she was sober.  Every had a good laugh about that.

..but when 2 people that truly love each other and are the same sex... OH NO, WATCH OUT!  Seriously guys, lighten up about it and let them be equal like they deserve.

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (guitardork864 @ Feb 28 2004, 09:33 PM)
blueinfinity, go fuck yourself.  i never made fun of you, and i never made you read my post, so suck my ass bitch.

i wasnt trying to offend you

i was stating that what people read ""into"" th ebible is exactly that.. you could make anything mean anything if you REALLY looked at it hard enough

the same go's for prophets and psychics and all that other crap

the bible is a set is slim guide lines hat christians should live by. following what it says or reading "into" it is not right..

and yes bush's little fit is over religion which in the constitution is not allowed.. complete bs and it wont last long IF it even pass's

Colonel32

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »

I hope you're being sarcastic about the dinosaurs, the bible was written 2000 years ago.. dinosaurs died out millions of years ago.

No, I was serious. I'm sure you have heard this before, I'm not sure what you mean about the date of the bible and the extinction of dinosaurs - God created the earth did he not.

ALL men and animals were created on the sixth day right?

Moses wrote: “. . . in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is . . .” (Ex. 20:11).

Certainly God created dinosaurs? If there was no earth before man where did they live.....

The only way that you can believe in the bible is if you believe dinosaurs co-existed with men, nothing else would make sense but a conspiracy by paleontologists... It's just interesting to me to think how man and dinosaurs co-existed and why they were extinct and we were not. I'm not refuting God's words as he has an infinite wisdom but it is an interesting question

Certainly when the great book speaks of dragons they must have been speaking dinosaurs.  Perhaps the dinosaurs were extinct because of their sins

Colonel32

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »

and yes bush's little fit is over religion which in the constitution is not allowed.. complete bs and it wont last long IF it even pass's

well the majority of the country agree's with him so despite any objections by the sane, it is a democracy.

GUITARDORK - while I do not share your ideology that was a great post  beerchug.gif

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »

Colonel yes but it's still LAW that bush is not allowed to he can't up and change the charter of rights

have you seen the tunr outs at those gay/lesbian protest's?

this wont go over well. trust me

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »

jester.gif

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

blueinfinity

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2004, 10:55:00 AM »

holy shit is that one girl holding a sighn that says thank god for sept 11.?

wtf?

wong wtf?

HiRoll3r

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2004, 11:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Feb 29 2004, 02:13 AM)

No, I was serious. I'm sure you have heard this before, I'm not sure what you mean about the date of the bible and the extinction of dinosaurs - God created the earth did he not.

ALL men and animals were created on the sixth day right?

Moses wrote: “. . . in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is . . .” (Ex. 20:11).

Certainly God created dinosaurs? If there was no earth before man where did they live.....

The only way that you can believe in the bible is if you believe dinosaurs co-existed with men, nothing else would make sense but a conspiracy by paleontologists... It's just interesting to me to think how man and dinosaurs co-existed and why they were extinct and we were not. I'm not refuting God's words as he has an infinite wisdom but it is an interesting question

Certainly when the great book speaks of dragons they must have been speaking dinosaurs.  Perhaps the dinosaurs were extinct because of their sins

Actually, my old kickboxing instructor, a super-fundamentalist christian, had a better explanation. There never were any dinosaurs, since they weren't mentioned in the bible. The fossils found by paleontologists are nothing more than the creation of satan, for what purpose he couldn't explain. Needless to say, once he began talking about such things during *every* class, I stopped kickboxing.
holy shit is that one girl holding a sighn that says thank god for sept 11.?

Yeah, it is. Scary, huh?

powercntrl

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (Wong Hung Lo @ Feb 29 2004, 02:53 PM)
Let me throw some fuel on the fire and fan the flames.  jester.gif

While they have every right to be displaying their ignorance for the world to see...  If I ever saw those people in real life, I'd spray them with a super-soaker.

As for the "Thank God for 9-11"...  WTF?  I MEAN WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!  grr.gif  September 11th was a tragedy caused by the hands of man, not an act of punishment by a deity.  All it took was some people who believed strongly enough in their religion that they felt outsiders were infidels whom were unworthy to live.  Throughout history, religion has been the motivator for the bloodiest battles humankind has ever seen.

The men and women who lost their lives on September 11th were not infidels, they were not warriors in a battle.  They were American citizens like you and I, just expecting a usual day of work when their lives were tragically cut short.  There is no justification for the horrible act taken against them.

It doesn't say much for your religion if you believe your deity condones acts of terror against your home country.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »

user posted image

powercntrl

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (HiRoll3r @ Feb 29 2004, 03:59 PM)
Some people *do* believe it was punishment for our "wicked ways." Here's an explanation courtesy of the 700 Club:

These religious nuts are so hypocritical.  The fact remains, it was an act commited by the hands of man.  If God cannot control free will, how could God command people to commit acts of terror against the United States?  They need to shut their mouth until there is a marked increase in "acts of God" against the United States.  

You know, earthquakes, volcanos, tornados, fire and brimstone falling from the sky.

Of course, I'd just say the planet is falling apart if that happened.  rolleyes.gif

user posted image

nemt

• Archived User
Bush Is A @#$#!
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (cainedna @ Feb 29 2004, 07:07 PM)
I also wanted to point out that the STD/Insurance argument doesn't hold water, as insurance companies can still charge whatever the fuck they want for people, depending on what they believe the risks are at. There's also the point that married couples, technially, shouldn't get any new STDs once married. That sounds like a positive, doesn't it?

If insurance companies are paying out millions in HIV benefits, they'll need to raise premiums for everyone, not just gays.

Also, it doesn't matter if they don't get any "new" stds once married, marriage doesn't cure HIV or whatever else they've contracted.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10