xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Western  (Read 80 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
The Western
« on: February 15, 2004, 08:15:00 AM »

Hello all. I'm filming a project tomorrow. I will describe what I'm going to do and step by step.

1. Intro with title of the film
2. Oli walks into his house looking tired say from a long day at school
3. Oli walks into/towards the kitchen
4. Oli makes a nice strong coffee
5. Oli walks back towards his lounge
6. Oli watches TV and drinks his coffee
7. Oli has a lil practise on his acoustic guitar
8. Credits

Now here’s the catch, it has to be two minutes maximum and it's got to be in a style of a Western movie. The first things Oli can do are walk in the style of a western and were things like a top hat. There will also be close ups of him and the kettle boiling when he his making his coffee. And when he switches the TV on I think he should flip the TV remote out of his pockets and changes the channel but at that stage there could be gunfight sound effects. Also his dog could be in it but I was wondering if you think this storyline is a good idea or not? Should anything be changed, it has to be to minutes maximum.

I think the music I'm going to have is Blazing Saddles movie theme because it's very cheesy and there’s plenty of it (2 minutes 30 seconds, will have to trim it down). So you think this is a good choice of music, my mates are choosing things like A Fist Full Of Dollars theme tune etc, and I also need a name for my two minute western.

These are the names I have so far...

1. The Wild Western
2. Tumbling Weed
3. Gunfight Saloon
4. Chaps of Fire
5. Wild Hills of the Chyenne

Do you think any other names should be added, please help me decided, I'm very undecided. Cheers if you can provide ideas/feedback. Going to film tomorrow.