xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Need Help In School  (Read 196 times)

a2002adam

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »

I just want to add something for you, ad everybody else, to think about.
Think of why they are picking on you.
Then think, can you change those things?
If you want it to stop, then you change those things that you can.
If you can't physically change them, there's nothing you can do, but unless it is physically impossible, you can change it.
Don't try and change them, or try and explain why you do something they don't like, it's not worth the effort. It's you that must change, not them. Harsh, but true.
If you want it to stop, you will have to change, or it will always be the same, and the longer you act like this, the more normal it will become, and that is a bad thing.
As a suggestion, get fit and build yourself up physically, go to martial arts lessons etc. Find another activity other than a computer, such as a sport. If you think 'no way' to these things, then you do not want to change and be accepted enough. Do you want it to stop enough to change?

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (MrSoprano @ Dec 6 2003, 08:26 PM)
I wouldn’t condone starting a fight but it’s a good idea to stand up for your self. Buy some pepper spray, its legal and it hurts like hell.

Get a freakin' taser and zap the mess outta him!  laugh.gif

AsWeProceed

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

this is typical nerds and bullies  dry.gif

Large Dopant white

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

Try to get the administrative staff at your school to listen. They probably won't, but more power to you if they do.
In the likely event that they don't give two fucks of a shit about you, you're gonna need to learn how to use that spine of yours. Show those fuckers what happens when they fuck with you. Kick 'em in the balls, aim at the neck, throw a desk at 'em- it doesn't matter how low you go, because if you establish that you're so fucking crazy that you're not worth fucking with, then no one's gonna care that you're a dirty fighter. Remember, most of those kids bully you because they don't expect resistance or a fight. You'll have the upper hand on 'em if you throw the first couple of blows. Plus, don't back down when they get hurt (i.e. a bloody nose). That's when they'll take advantage of your generosity to beat your ass and get away with it. Just beat them until someone breaks it up or he's begging.
Yeah, it's not the greatest advice, but it's about the only effective way to handle it if you're attending a public school- they don't give a fuck about you, they give a fuck about the vouchers. As long as you keep up the grades so they get a pay raise annually, they couldn't care less what happens to you.

shamo316

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2003, 08:54:00 PM »

wink.gif

MadMikeMetzger

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2003, 10:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (Alpha-Omega @ Dec 6 2003, 09:12 PM)
Kick their ass seabass, um, I mean, fuzzy.

Dumb and Dumber if I'm not mistaken?

Intelligoth

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (AsWeProceed @ Dec 6 2003, 07:40 PM)
heh u play nearly every instrument and probably in the school band / choir , u sit in front of the computer 24hours, u mod xbox
and u wonder why bullies pick on u  rolleyes.gif

this is typical nerds and bullies  dry.gif

Well, let's see here... When I was in high school, I played Piano in Band, took the Electronics and computer class electives, was in the Chess Club and the Yearbook Club and only got into one fight.

In 8th grade (1984/85) I weighed maybe 150 lbs soaking wet.  One day this fat fuck who had been picking on me since 3rd grade decided to show off to some of his buddes and jumped me from behind.  Too bad the lard ass couldn't aim because he grazed off my left shoulder and then I jumped his ass.  Gave him a knee to the kidneys while he was getting back up then smashed his face to the floor a couple of times.  It took four 12th graders to pull me off him, I was so pissed off.  I didn't have trouble from anyone after that.

The best part of it is, I ran into the loser a few weeks ago.  He's 33 and pumps gas for a living.  Lets' just say that living well is the best revenge.  It's nice to know that I could own this idiot's life now.

Nerds and bullies.  dry.gif   Nerd isn't a 4 letter word asswipe, it's a 6 figure income.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2003, 11:50:00 PM »

smile.gif

If you can't do that.. whenever you are approached by someone.. and you know the fight is one.. brace yourself.. keep flexible.. maintain a good stance with your feet.

Keep your hands open (not clinched in a fist.)

when one of these punks get close enough.. strive hard and fast.. a single stiff open hand strike to his nose. Your goal.. is to break it and cause massive bloodflow. Ideally.. his eyes will close.. and he'll be in too much pain to put up an offence.

The fact that you are small helps. He may not be expecting resistance. since you think he's a bully.. he's probably not used to getting any resistance either.

With your basic martial arts background.. you seem to already have the skills to pull this off.

If you can do this infront of alot of people.. this will have the extra effect of showing other you shouldn't be fucked with.

It's a maneuver I've taught alot of people.. especially women. It's extremely effective.

After you make contact.. you have a few options...

1 - RUN

2- Hit again.

3- Hang around and gloat.

I don't recommend option 3. smile.gif

shanafan

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2003, 11:55:00 PM »

wink.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2003, 12:40:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

stiGGy

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2003, 01:10:00 AM »

laugh.gif )

oh yeah, seeing as everyone else is bragging about thier weight/height i may aswell join in:
been working out since i was 14, at the time of leaving school (7 months ago, but i havent grown much since) i was 6ft 4" and about 14 stone, i was a connection and i had a bit of a rep, mostly because i was a northerner and my younger brother was a total fucking lunatic. i've never lost a fight, but hs's advice is sound, especially keeping your hands open, works wonders. laugh.gif

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2003, 04:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Dec 7 2003, 04:50 AM)
Fuzzy.. just hire this guy...

user posted image

smile.gif

If you can't do that.. whenever you are approached by someone.. and you know the fight is one.. brace yourself.. keep flexible.. maintain a good stance with your feet.

when one of these punks get close enough.. strive hard and fast.. a single stiff open hand strike to his nose. Your goal.. is to break it and cause massive bloodflow. Ideally.. his eyes will close.. and he'll be in too much pain to put up an offence.

The fact that you are small helps. He may not be expecting resistance. since you think he's a bully.. he's probably not used to getting any resistance either.

With your basic martial arts background.. you seem to already have the skills to pull this off.

If you can do this infront of alot of people.. this will have the extra effect of showing other you shouldn't be fucked with.

It's a maneuver I've taught alot of people.. especially women. It's extremely effective.

1 - RUN

2- Hit again.

I LOVE the Photoshop Skills HSDEMONZ (SIKE)... lol.. you can see the box that contains the WWF logo is a different shade than the guy's shirt!  laugh.gif

dssripper

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2003, 04:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Dec 7 2003, 04:50 AM)
Fuzzy.. just hire this guy...

user posted image

smile.gif

1 - RUN

2- Hit again.

I can't believe how small I was back then!

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Dec 7 2003, 04:55 AM)
Nice pic HSDEMONZ (I know who it really is)  wink.gif

I knew it was Dss too  tongue.gif

Thanks for all the advice everyone, ill try and kick one of their assi (plural of ass). Ill probably fight the philipino kid first. I have some friends who would defend me if i really was getting the fuck beaten out of me, but ill try and avoid that. Battle strategy:

1. He runs up and grabs me poorly like he always does.
2. Side step kick to the solarplexis
3. Push his head down and punch him hard at the top of his neck
4. shove his face into the ground
5. and depending on the situation, kick the crap out of him while hes down.

stiGGy

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2003, 06:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Dec 7 2003, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (shanafan @ Dec 7 2003, 04:55 AM)
Nice pic HSDEMONZ (I know who it really is)  wink.gif

I knew it was Dss too  tongue.gif

Thanks for all the advice everyone, ill try and kick one of their assi (plural of ass). Ill probably fight the philipino kid first. I have some friends who would defend me if i really was getting the fuck beaten out of me, but ill try and avoid that. Battle strategy:

1. He runs up and grabs me poorly like he always does.
2. Side step kick to the solarplexis
3. Push his head down and punch him hard at the top of his neck
4. shove his face into the ground
5. and depending on the situation, kick the crap out of him while hes down.

your forgetting about the bullet time bit where you punch em through a wall  laugh.gif

seriously though, you cant plan a fight to that kind of degree, it'll never work.  just know what parts of the body are gonna cause most damage, and remember the rules hs said earlyer.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9