xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Need Help In School  (Read 198 times)

Hoppy

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2003, 06:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (_SCaRfaCe @ Dec 6 2003, 08:16 AM)
dude.....................  you can always.......... yes i said it.............. u can always call the popos and tell them ur story.  maybe u'll end up on judge judy wink.gif

I don't know if that'll get him anywhere.  Cops will just assume he's over-reacting because they don't want to be bothered.

X-R8eD

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2003, 06:33:00 AM »

If you live in my area Ill gladly beat the living shit out of all of them for a small price.

wild_virus

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2003, 06:50:00 AM »

Well Im not sure what advice I can say as this ha never happened to me, I was the guy in high school that stuck up for the guys like you because I was friends with the ones that picked on people like you... I guess I slowly turned the whole thing better..

As others have mentioned you have to stick up for yourself, try talking to these guys. You are obviously a very intelligent guy so use your intelligence. Heck if they have an XBOX tell them you will mod the thing for them and Give them a shit load of games for a small price..

Use what you have in your power to beat them down or to be somewhat of friends with them, so that they will stop. Its obvious that they are not happy with them selves so they have to belittle others to make them selves feel better. Next time you take a beating make sure your at school, and alot of the women in the school and men are watching.. If they see it do you think they will like the guys that are doing it? no they wouldnt.. On the next note if that happened, you would see many more people likely sticking up for you, and these jocks will become hated.  Not to mention if you get your ass kicked again, tell the fucking guys you will see them in court and sue there parents, this will give you enough money to get the hell out of your city:

But most importantly you have to talk to people like your family and friends, and counsellers at school, talking to us online will give you some advice, but you ultimately will have to speak with someone face to face. TRy not to go home from school by yourself, go with a friend or something...

You will have to come up with some way to just stick up for yourself, but in an intelligent way that wont get you beaten again.. Sure you could go and shoot the guys, but what is that proving? that wont help you in anyway, it will only damage you in more ways then what you are all ready feeling. We dont need another Columbine on our hands, when yet something as easy as talking to people could solve it.

I hop that I have helped, Im not sure what more I can say, if you need to talk more PM me and I will reply. Best of luck. Keep your head up high, stay smiling..

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2003, 07:32:00 AM »

Fine, ther first kid to try and beat me up was that faggot philipino kid. Next time he picks a fight, ill take it. Ill tell you how it turns out.

Xboxman20

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2003, 07:35:00 AM »

Dude just go out and buy a taser. When the fuckers come and try to beat you up give him a nice 5000 thousand volt shock he might think twice before doing it again..

Hercules Q Einstein

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2003, 08:16:00 AM »

Its simple really they are not going to start a fight with you; They want YOU to start the fight. If they keep telling you they are going to fight you that probably means they dont have the heart to do it, and are just hoping you take the first swing so they have no choice but to fight you.

EDIT: Just dont start the fight and you will be fine (also if there was a fight in school it will be broken up before your to hurt)

vatsofwhut

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2003, 09:39:00 AM »

Most bullies had no secure attachment with their mothers. They pick on smaller and weaker people and are afraid to pick a fight with people who are bigger and stronger then them. They ussualy don't make it in life.

Guyver-X

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2003, 10:03:00 AM »

The next one that attacks you, fight like hell. if you make a good enough impression on the rest of the school you may get a good fighting reputation and make them think twice. On the other hand this may make them more determend as they know you fight back and want to prove how "cool" they are. Another tip if you are gonna fight do it near where a teacher will be as if its going wrong for you then the teacher wont take to long to get there and if its going well you wont end up killing him as it'll be broken up and youll emerge the champion. By the way if you do win you must say Kain's (form legacy of Kain) signature death phrase "Vais Victouse" Meaning suffering to the conquered in latin lol.

the black box

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2003, 10:49:00 AM »

wink.gif

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »

laugh.gif ). So anyways... the teacher tries to pull the test out from under him so he doesnt wake him up and then the kid wakes up and stares at the teacher. I started laughing because my Spanish teacher used to do funny things. So anyways, this guy looked at me since I was laughing at him and then he pull his hand out and pretended like he was shooting me! Then the teacher said to me, Lemme see you after class... and I was like WTF? Why is he mad at me... He said did you see what that guy did to you, he was pretending to shoot you! He said this guy came from a dangerous school and he has like 2 cell phones on his belt so you better watch out... I got sorta scared, but he never did anything. After that, he kept saying, "Wassup my nigger" to me since I helped him on some test!  laugh.gif

Oh yea.. here's some advice that you have probably heard a lot:

Don't just stand there, because if these people beat you up and people watch this fight and see you standing there.. then life's gonna get tough.. people are gonna keep picking on you because they know your gonna be a pussy and not fight back. So FIGHT this man and get it over with!

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Dec 6 2003, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Dec 6 2003, 12:32 PM)
Fine, ther first kid to try and beat me up was that faggot philipino kid. Next time he picks a fight, ill take it. Ill tell you how it turns out.

Don't just take it.  Hit him back.  Remember, pain is temporary.  Pride is forever.  If people see you aren't going to take their shit, they'll ease up.

I meant if he picks a fight ill take up the chance, not take it as in take it in the face.

Call_of_Duty

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »

First and for most I would like to restate that, Hoppy is a homeless cock fiend; do not take heed of his ill advice. Basically you are going through your "bitch" phase, be it that you are a "nerd" and your life is dominated by the computer/videogames/anime/etc. Hopefully through enough ass kickings you will get tired of it, and will start to get angry where you can then transfer that negativity into something positive like working out. And with a bit of common sense you can turn the tables and beat their asses for a change.

lookformeb

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2003, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (Call_of_Duty @ Dec 6 2003, 03:43 PM)
First and for most I would like to restate that, Hoppy is a homeless cock fiend; do not take heed of his ill advice. Basically you are going through your "bitch" phase, be it that you are a "nerd" and your life is dominated by the computer/videogames/anime/etc. Hopefully through enough ass kickings you will get tired of it, and will start to get angry where you can then transfer that negativity into something positive like working out. And with a bit of common sense you can turn the tables and beat their asses for a change.

How about not flaming?  mmmmk?

sk8ermike6789

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2003, 01:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (shamo316 @ Dec 6 2003, 02:38 PM)
remember take your xbox with you and tape it around your chest so if he shoots you with a gun u will be prepared  tongue.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

iwinulose

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2003, 01:06:00 PM »

smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9