xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Need Help In School  (Read 194 times)

sk8ermike6789

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2003, 06:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Dec 5 2003, 08:43 PM)
QUOTE (Xeero @ Dec 5 2003, 09:41 PM)
Has anyone NOT been in a fist fight?

Me. Everyone's just so damn nice here biggrin.gif

same here

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »

ill answer by paragraph EDIT: Answer to xeero

I haven't given them a reason to hate me! Thats why im so confused why theyre so angry at me. As for not fighting on school grounds, my school is VERY violent. There are literally one or two fights a day. Fighting back for the millionth time is not an option. I WILL get the crap beaten out of me.

I am a good student but the thing is, im new to the high school (freshmen) i dont know any officials or anything so being a dork is not helping. They dont care who started it.

Noone will back off ill get my ass kicked several times.

I already know martial arts extremely well but im not big enough or strong enough for it to be effective. Im so small they can just manhandle be out of any move i do. I excersize but im still WAY too weak.

Ive never been in a fight before. Once when i was six i got punched in thef ace thats it.

Xeero

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »

blink.gif

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Need Help In School
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2003, 06:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xeero @ Dec 5 2003, 11:53 PM)
You're absolutely right, then.  They're going to bludgeon you to death because you answered a math question.  What the hell was I thinking...  blink.gif

He said that to me, i didnt just guess that. He comes up to me hes like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE and im liike huh. Hes like in math today you got that problem and im still like what the hell are you talking about and he pushes me into a locker and gives me a whole speech about why hes better than me and says im dead.

shavedrat

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »

tongue.gif) anyways take it easy and if u dont know what to do, be 'sick' monday.

kooks

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Dec 5 2003, 08:57 PM)
He comes up to me hes like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE and im liike huh. Hes like in math today you got that problem and im still like what the hell are you talking about and he pushes me into a locker and gives me a whole speech about why hes better than me and says im dead.

Never fuck with a math nerd. Theyre crazy <i>and</i> tough.

kooks

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »

That was suposed to be bbcode but editing is for suckers.

SKoT

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (shavedrat @ Dec 6 2003, 05:04 AM)
If you're in a violent school and ur already off to a bad start, change schools or something. I dont really agree with the tattling or the fighting back. Fighting back leads to getting beaten up, tattling leads to getting beaten up for tattling (altho this second one is probably the better solution overall).  Either try and get someone to back you up, or go tell someone. Dont bring a gun (yes i know those people were kidding and I dont think you would) cuz that would be a lose-lose situation in the end (either you die, or ur ass goes from . to O if ya know what i mean tongue.gif) anyways take it easy and if u dont know what to do, be 'sick' monday.

thats one of the most pussy things ive ever heard.....

Listen, when i was 10 or so, i was the smallest guy in my class, it sucked, always getting picked on and shit, i always fought back, but i was basically too small,3 years later, im one of the tallest and strongest, i was tired of getting picked on so I grew up and worked out to be able to defend myself, and i kicked many a ass that year to get back at them(maybe not the best thing to do), but now im 15, 6'1", 170 lbs and i dont get picked on at all nemore

What im trying to say is, The biggest risk is taking none at all, ok maybe youll shed some blood and get some bruises, but you will be 50X better for it in the long run. A bully doesnt want to fight someone who could hurt them. Acting like this, you hear all the advice telling you to defend yourself, then dont like what weve got to say?

Please just suck it up for one day, youre NOT going to die for christ's sake, and for gods sake put those fuckers in their place.

btw that story is completely true

nonamer66

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2003, 09:25:00 PM »

biggrin.gif my advice is free.

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »

So where do you live?

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2003, 11:15:00 PM »

smile.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Dec 5 2003, 11:48 PM)
QUOTE (LepPpeR @ Dec 5 2003, 08:38 PM)
hmm,  Bring your good friend 9MM to school wink.gif

Thats terrible advice, you crazy drunken moderator.

mad.gif Youre absolutelly right , he doesnt need a 9MM , he needs an AK-47 and some grenades

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2003, 01:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (WaRnINg| @ Dec 6 2003, 09:15 AM)
Out here in new york we fight back no matter whats the situation! just hitt em one good time in the Nutts that should do the trick.. i will bring any guy down to his kness..

smile.gif

that is sad and mean, i would never do that, i would feel sick just watching him puke up his balls.....

.....anyways, wut i do is i just bust a gladiatior (just let him hit you and show no response, no facial expressions, nothing, but don't look hurt) ... and if he keeps doing it, and u don't fight back, he might let his guard down, then u just hit him good.... then repeat

AnakinSkywalka

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2003, 02:27:00 AM »

Seriously mate, no one should have to put up with that shit.
And you shouldn't have to fight it out. Its not a part of growing up and just cause it happens to others, doesn't make it alright for it to happen to you.
I myself have never been in a fight (except once or twice in primary school) and have always managed to be a nice guy, to a whole bunch of people.
Treat people the way you want to be treated. Evaluate the way you act around others. I mean, no one in there right mind would just want to beat ya for no reason.

Also, get people with authority involved. Whether it be a teacher, guidance councellor, principal...let someone know about it before its too late. Like I said, there is NO reason for you to put up with such ridiculous behaviour.

_SCaRfaCe

• Archived User
Need Help In School
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2003, 03:16:00 AM »

wink.gif

other than that i dno what to say man ive never been picked on ive always been on the other 'side of the field' so i can't think like you in your current situation, but im juss sayin if i was in your shoes and i had 4 guys bullying me and no chance whatsoever to cool it with them, you don't gotta be ashamed to call the cops.  Think of it this way:  they'll bully THE bullies who got beef with you.  And then think about the fact that the same thing happens even when the poes arent involved... example: 2 guys jump 1 guy... then that one guy gets 4 guys to jump those 2 guys who jumped him.... its a chain reaction and even if you decide to pull out a 9mm and pop everyone you don't like, its gonna end up back to the popos (i know it aint gonna go this far but im juss sayin)... i dno if you know what im tryin to say.

the moral of my advice: try stayin clean

i been there... we jack 5 guys, they get 10 after us, then we get 20 after them, and so on and so on till 2 cousins of mine are dead and there's 3 paddywagons waiting to take all of us 'home.'

anyway, do what u want.

peace
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9