xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: If You Could Uninvent One Thing,  (Read 126 times)

cuelaid

• Archived User
If You Could Uninvent One Thing,
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2003, 06:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (Spency234 @ Nov 26 2003, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (cuelaid @ Nov 27 2003, 03:45 AM)
fast food.  totally unnecessary.   the reason that over 50% of americans are obese.  turning the world into lazy shitbags.

In my humble opinion I think that is the best answer yet.

hey thanks

i.stole.this.name

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »

totally right, however, its not a feat of engineering

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »

Your mom jokes...someone did invent those, right?

drunkmunk

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2003, 11:04:00 AM »

How about any battery powered vibrating object over 12 inches? I know my life would be better without having to compete with that.

stiGGy

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2003, 11:44:00 AM »

hehe, i personally like the competition

drunkmunk

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »

wink.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (drunkmunk @ Nov 30 2003, 09:48 PM)
Well unfortunately for me I'm hung like a tic tac so I would prefer they disappeared. But in all fairness maybe we could just have them reinvented as solar powered only? that way if they're gonna use'em it's gotta be outdoors wink.gif

Amen! laugh.gif

I say N-Gage, religon, and fast food!

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Nov 30 2003, 04:51 PM)
Well unfortunately for me I'm hung like a tic tac so I would prefer they disappeared. But in all fairness maybe we could just have them reinvented as solar powered only? that way if they're gonna use'em it's gotta be outdoors wink.gif

Amen! laugh.gif

N-Gage blows, but since you have a really hot girl in your avatar i'll forgive you  biggrin.gif

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Nov 30 2003, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Nov 30 2003, 04:51 PM)

Amen! laugh.gif

N-Gage blows, but since you have a really hot girl in your avatar i'll forgive you  biggrin.gif

I said it blows in the first place!

pedro

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2003, 11:40:00 AM »

I have decided to write about cellular telephones and I wrote it using many statistics about cell phone related accidnts I found on the internet.  On other thing I have to include is how uninventitng this would affect society.  Anyone have any input on what would really change?

black knight

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2003, 03:48:00 AM »

what the hell is going on here?!?!  I must be methusela (sp?) compared to everybody here.  What would society be like without cell phones???  You only have to go back something like 5-10 years to have any idea what it would be like.  If all you're basing your paper on is how cell phones affect how people drive, then that's gotta be tough to support.  Before cell phones, people were still trying to eat while they drive, put makeup on, flip through radio stations, etc.  It's just another way to distract people while they drive.  If you want an idea that will get rid of all this, here's my suggestion: all vehicles must have a standard (manual) transmission.  Try talking on a phone, eating, reading (yes I've seen people do this), whacking off, follicking with CD's with a manny tranny.

You should have written your paper on asbestos, or something to that effect.  Something easy that engineers/scientists admittedly made a mistake inventing.  Maybe VX-poison gas (sp?), like in the movie The Rock.  He says it's something they wish they never invented.  I dunno, good luck on your scholarship though.  BTW, what school are you looking to go to and what discipline of engineering?  Just curious.

jackster

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2003, 05:34:00 AM »

The ejector-seat for helicopters.

oh the humanity.

pedro

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2003, 11:06:00 AM »

actually asbestos was my first idea and I started writing it on that but after some researching I discovered that asbestos actually occurs naturally in earth and therefore is not a feat of engineering.

as far as the automatic transmission goes, I dont see where the transmission has anything to do with it, I drive a standard and I still talk, eat, mess with the radio and everything else while driving.  IT isnt that big of a deal to drive a stick
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]