xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Big Thanks To The Font Exploit And Savegame Gurus!  (Read 23 times)

Kokiri

• Archived User
Big Thanks To The Font Exploit And Savegame Gurus!
« on: September 27, 2003, 07:38:00 AM »

wink.gif

Because of your impeccable attention to details and relentlessly trying to make the good - better and explain stuff to us n00bz you make the world a better place to be. smile.gif

Because of you guys, I have modded my box where I thought I would be hopelessly lost forever,
When the 007 hack+raincoat came out I tried that to flash my tsop, but I fuxored up the solder job and barely rescued my box from the brink of death.
I stayed away for awhile, once bitten twice shy lol, and then I found out about the font exploits and with the tuts and questions asked in the forums I pieced together how to do it. A little nervous at first cause I was blatantly ignoring the upgrade to the 4020 dash recommendation. But in the end all is cool.

Thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Plz don't flame, yes my post was really corny and lame, but honest. Besides that if the post was aimed for you, you'll smile...yay!, if not you'll more than likely laugh your ass off......I don't care. smile.gif