xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Rumor From School  (Read 181 times)

CamJ256

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »

someone did that last year at junior high... it was so funny.. Mainly bc he got expelled for it.. thx for posting it, i had forgot about the kid at my school, made me laugh so hard...  jester.gif

dmack_901

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2003, 02:15:00 PM »

yeah it's true.....it was me......funny when i think back on it

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Sep 12 2003, 10:46 PM)
There was a girl in my high school we called fingers because a couple other girls caught her diddlin' in the bathroom.  What's worse is my buddy parker saw her doing it in french class and started yelling about it.

Dude your just like me. Theres a girl in my class except its Spanish and she was like masterbating in class  rolleyes.gif

I could careless since all guys do it, just we don't do it at school like some people  laugh.gif

plehem12

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Notachance @ Sep 12 2003, 01:45 PM)
Er, because he's very, very lonely? How many healthy people do you know that would post something that inane to a forum? "Man, the guys in Europe have to hear about this..."

laugh.gif
I'm stealing that.

And I just can't think of a joke that would make this thread/poster sound more pathetic than he already is...

OMG OMFG SUM D00D JUST JAKCED OFFF N TEH BAHTROM AND SMEERD IT ON THE MIROR LOLOL WTF STFU!1!11!one!!

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

I heard the kid has actually been jacking off in the food containers at the school cafeteria and in people's lunch sacks.

Did you enjoy your "hot" lunch?

mirx999

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Sep 12 2003, 06:35 PM)
I heard the kid has actually been jacking off in the food containers at the school cafeteria and in people's lunch sacks.

Did you enjoy your "hot" lunch?

i was wondering about the abnormally high temperature and soggy consistency of my sandwich...thanks for the heads up, Ben.

slidellsimba2

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2003, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (Drunken Uncle @ Sep 12 2003, 02:28 PM)
my favorite rumor from high school was about the unpopular girl from "just a few towns over" that no one knew personally, but always referred to that used a hot dog as a dildo and it got stuck inside her.

hey i know that girl
i heard her sister didnt have any sweets for her b/f to go down on her, so she used tuna fish and didnt get it all out and 2 days later had maggots in there
SICK

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2003, 03:14:00 PM »

wink.gif

Squirrel_ESS_GEN

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »

Rumor Had it at my school that this one girl F**ked the entire football team. Damn rumors, she only Had sex with half of them. i cna't stand when people make misconceptions.    = )

B.T.W. its true, because i asked her about it, and she said that "they were cute"

ShadowKiller

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2003, 04:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (black_light @ Sep 12 2003, 02:43 PM)
my buddy told me when i was walking hom today that some kid was jacking off in the batroom them smeared it on a window. they caught him, made him clean it off then go home. we didnt see the kid out side wating at the tree for his mom like he usually does so im asuming the rumor is true.

that shit happened at my school ..... he was at study hall and he was reading a PrOn Magazine while yankin he crank and he was      He was caught and then they expelled  him and now he works at Burger King

Odb718

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2003, 06:32:00 PM »

There was a guy at my old high school nick named Sonic, because of his shoes, that got caught doing that. He would do it almost everyday after lunch. He would just stare at this one girl, and when she saw him stairing at her she flipped out and started fighting him. They made her switch lunches.
Damn Dirty Mexicans!

Juggerbot

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2003, 06:42:00 PM »

There was a girl in my high school we called fingers because a couple other girls caught her diddlin' in the bathroom. What's worse is my buddy parker saw her doing it in french class and started yelling about it.

lol, ya shoulda said "no,no,no, your doing it all wrong! let me show you how its done!"

lol

unsure.gif  or not  unsure.gif

Intelligoth

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2003, 01:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (plehem12 @ Sep 12 2003, 02:31 PM)
OMG OMFG SUM D00D JUST JAKCED OFFF N TEH BAHTROM AND SMEERD IT ON THE MIROR LOLOL WTF STFU!1!11!one!!

That would make a killer sig... you know... I think it will too!

user posted image

jester.gif  laugh.gif

Guyver-X

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2003, 03:10:00 AM »

muhaha.gif

Keito-Kun

• Archived User
Rumor From School
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2003, 05:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Intelligoth @ Sep 13 2003, 10:50 AM)
[/QUOTE]
That would make a killer sig... you know... I think it will too!

user posted image

Lol. I'll use it.  tongue.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3