• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2003, 02:56:00 PM »

sad.gif  Lets just leave it at that.

ADAWG69

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2003, 03:09:00 PM »

check out this site! If you are looking into getting admin access and all that stuff this is a sweet site! It shows ways to get the run command, my computer and all sorts of cool shit. It is a good read and fun to do at school! definitely check it out.

http://www.eeaness.f...TO/default.html

JD22

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2003, 03:22:00 PM »

Anyone in A+? In class today my teacher said that with a bootdisk you can get past any password.

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2003, 03:23:00 PM »

heh, but doesnt that involve installing new crap?

dankydoo

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »

I would write a simple vb app with a text box and command button and just have the system execute whatever is in the text box, it's just like having a command prompt.  But, if you have even a descent IT team at your school, and you are running windows xp, there are some things that are much harder to get away with.  For instance, they can do a hash on any executable that they don't want to run, say you try to execute the executable, even if it's renamed, it will produce the same hash, and the system will not execute it.  I don't know, just my 2 cents.

dankydoo

yanke10

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »

jester.gif   im gonna load halo pc onto them tomorrow and were gonna play during class.  the tech office is so dumb.  they never even disable the control panel. beerchug.gif

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2003, 03:57:00 PM »

now that i read the tutorial ADAWG69 posted, i wanna do the stuff on it, but the problem is i dont know how detectiable/traceable this is, I also gotta see how tight the "techies" are at my school...

JD22

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2003, 07:01:00 PM »

Great site man, admins at my school should be preety relaxed about it because the schools about 95%retards. I saw something that looks to good to be true I saw that as soon as you get into My Computer the E: drive is for the teachers and it lets you get into their files which have thier gradebooks!

whiffin

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2003, 03:15:00 AM »

wink.gif

If you need to be told you can't do it  but there are ALWAYS loop holes ... just finding them!

A

ADAWG69

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

QUOTE (JD22 @ Sep 10 2003, 04:01 AM)
Great site man, admins at my school should be preety relaxed about it because the schools about 95%retards. I saw something that looks to good to be true I saw that as soon as you get into My Computer the E: drive is for the teachers and it lets you get into their files which have thier gradebooks!

ya it is full of neat stuff muhaha.gif

just remember: Don't get caught!!! I have had a few ppl at my school who were caught and then imediately expelled! A lot of stuff on that site is pretty ez to do tho so u shouldnt need to worry too much.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2003, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (mrmasta @ Sep 6 2003, 03:15 AM)
i would want to make myself an admin so i can acctually do somethings on the computer.. they block a lot of shit

so is there any way to find the an admin pssword or other passwords?

hmm, well if by "i want to accually do something" you mean run a program, rename the .exe file to a .exe file your allowed to run, for example at my school in my flash class i would put run games off the hdd by renaming zsnes.exe (a file the network perms wouldn't let us run) to calc.exe (a program we could run) and the computer thought i was running the calcuator program smile.gif also if you are good enough to get a dos prompt running you should be able to do run winrar through there so you can unzip anything you get. the only problem with my trick is that some installers work and some don't, anything you don't have to install you'll have no trouble with though. this exploit worked on windows 95 computers and continued to work after we got new comp's with windows XP on them.

----update----
also, anyone who knows how to compile with Qbasic i have a fun program for you smile.gif here's the source
CODE

do
lprint " "
loop

in my qbasic class me and some of my friends accidently burned out a printer with that lol, the program makes it keep printing blank pages, and it was an old crappy printer so it got real hot and we could smell it burning on the inside. and yes the l is supposed to be there before print smile.gif lprint makes it go to the printer instead of the screen. was just looking through some of the posts in this thread and someone said they had a "printer army", this might be a fun exploit smile.gif i can send you a compiled copy if you want it, will fit on a floppy easy so you can bring it with you.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2003, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Sep 7 2003, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (yanke10 @ Sep 6 2003, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (animex2 @ Sep 7 2003, 12:44 AM)
ill have to try the safe mode thing first =P my school also doesnt let us access the command prompt

my school diabled run, my not cmd prompt through acceseries.  u might be able to access it through ms does programs

then rename a shortcut to taskman.exe

i think there is a run in there

make a copy of cmd.exe and rename the copy to calc.exe or word.exe or any program you can run.
Pages: 1 2 [3]