xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Admin  (Read 98 times)

brahm2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Juggerbot @ Sep 5 2003, 09:36 PM)
QUOTE (brahm2 @ Sep 6 2003, 04:32 AM)
QUOTE (NonUniform @ Sep 5 2003, 09:30 PM)
That's a very technical proof of concept you've provided. I can see the headlines now:
"Fat kid with glasses terrorizes people with army of printers."

mad.gif

lol

you're just jealous you dont have an army of printers smile.gif

What'r you gonna do? Waste the schools ink by printing 2000 extra notices or something  dry.gif

Well actually, my previous responce could be noted as sarcasm.. as opposed to being serious about having an army of printers

Like i said before...its not about whether i WANT to do something..its just that I CAN thats neat

Juggerbot

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2003, 07:46:00 PM »

cool.gif

brahm2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (Juggerbot @ Sep 5 2003, 09:46 PM)
Yeah, I know what you mean. Like when you first learn an exploit, you hack a site. When you first learn a diss, you diss some poor kid, when you learn how to mod a xbox, you mod an xbox, shall I go on?  cool.gif

You hit the nail right on the head
beerchug.gif

JD22

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »

What bram said about right clicking on properties worked last year at my school but I guess that someone got caught and they disabled it or something.  If your taking a class called Cisco they might have some of thier routeres connected to the school which could get you access to somethings but agian someone got got caught and they disconnected the routers from the school network. Does anyone know how to install a game without having a admin password?  I tryed burning all the installed files to a disk and running it from there but that didnt work.

loai

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »

My school is running Windows 2k PC's ONLY, but every pc is networked togeather, with rightclick diabled though... So im guessing i gotta find some way to get around it?!?

yanke10

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »

try typen typing net send <network name> then a funny message in command prompt.  the results are hilarious.  in my school they only give us 10 megs of space, which didnt allow for unreal t. to fit so we uploaded the whole file to my teachers folder and made it invisible so no one knew it was there.  we would have the whole cisco class playing unreal. its great

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2003, 03:44:00 PM »

ill have to try the safe mode thing first =P my school also doesnt let us access the command prompt

yanke10

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 03:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (animex2 @ Sep 7 2003, 12:44 AM)
ill have to try the safe mode thing first =P my school also doesnt let us access the command prompt

my school diabled run, my not cmd prompt through acceseries.  u might be able to access it through ms does programs

brahm2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (yanke10 @ Sep 6 2003, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (animex2 @ Sep 7 2003, 12:44 AM)

my school diabled run, my not cmd prompt through acceseries.  u might be able to access it through ms does programs

then rename a shortcut to taskman.exe

i think there is a run in there

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 04:28:00 PM »

A chezzy bit to make shortcuts on hidden volumes is to simply use the file -> open command from withen a app. Some apps will default to a ditectory on the hd in a bad spot allowing for traversing. Using the basic wildcard will give a full list of the contence of the directory ei. *.* . With with since the standard windows open function has much of the same functionality of the full windows explorer, ie. drag and drop and sumtimes rightclick even in a disabled system. You can move things to the desktop and shortcuts to the desktop.
I have found this to work in NT systems and some 2k systems using apps like notepad, wordpad, and a few others Office normaly redirectects.
Ahh well that's just some cheese I stumbled to, it no secret or anything have fun and be safe.

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

hey, some new interesting news from my school... sorta... I can get into a command promt from writing a .bat script using notepad, and it runs it, The problem is i dont know how to make a bat script that doesnt close as soon as its done... I havnt tried the safe mode thing yet, but is there a command in MS-DOS that makes a batch script hang or be able for you to type things as a normal command prompt? I tried running regedit but the admin has blocked it... Any suggestions?

leftwing

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2003, 02:17:00 PM »

It's just a good idea to leave the school computers alone.

XeroKitsune

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2003, 02:32:00 PM »

It's just a good idea to leave the school computers alone.

Inosent exploration can get you expelled, I entered the bios in a computer while I was in school and they tried to expell me. Tried the opertive word of course, the next year any computer offence was a instant expell.

animex2

• Archived User
Admin
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »

how did they find you you accesed the bios?
Pages: 1 [2] 3