xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hillary For President In '04.  (Read 80 times)

brahm2

• Archived User
Hillary For President In '04.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2003, 12:24:00 AM »

hilary might get the vote with all the sales from that book she wrote - she is compassionate, she feels and understands the pain of everyday americans etc etc

im talking out my ass i dont know the first thing about american politics

Colonel32

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2003, 10:45:00 PM »

Also, would you have said a similar thing if it were a war you agreed with? Leaders have always been judged and remembered by their conduct in crises.

true, you were right about the gaza conflict as well, i really was optimistic but it seems to be really slowing down.....such a shame really - i thought that abbas would have the weight to stop some of the attacks but all the heli bombings made him look like a fool - among other things

Lizard_King

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2003, 11:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Aug 8 2003, 07:45 AM)
true, you were right about the gaza conflict as well, i really was optimistic but it seems to be really slowing down.....such a shame really - i thought that abbas would have the weight to stop some of the attacks but all the heli bombings made him look like a fool - among other things

Don't lose all hope.  Abbas may not be anything particularly good, but he is a useful fiction (a Palestinian leadership figure who is not a deranged psychopath), and therefore a worthwhile stopgap as the process advances.  Personally, I think Palestinian independence in the near future is a cruel joke, on the Palestinian people, mainly.  I would love to see Israel simply hand whatever land they were going to give to the Yasser n friends and simply hand it over to the Jordanians, with a big note that says "You fucking deal with it".  Redirect all that aid money that is going into Yasser Jr's trust fund to the relatively stable and (as far as the Middle East goes) not horribly oppressive Jordanian govt, and see what happens.

Either way, the removal of Iraq as a sponsor, whatever you think of the war in and of itself, is a huge step forward in terms of neutralizing violent, irrational elements of the Palestinian "resistance".

nonamer66

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2003, 11:33:00 AM »

biggrin.gif    

You have my vote. cool.gif

nonamer66

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (Colonel32 @ Aug 9 2003, 01:39 AM)
best all time sig NoNamer!!!

smile.gif  beerchug.gif  thank yah.

Ill187

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2003, 04:26:00 AM »

love.gif What's her name and number???  cool.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]