xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ghost?  (Read 79 times)

brahm2

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2003, 12:53:00 PM »

user posted image

cant wait for this ghost...or did it get cancelled, like all the other things i love in life?

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2003, 12:55:00 PM »

blink.gif

KenCuz

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Jul 1 2003, 09:55 PM)
one time i was out in front of my store for an hour right after NOON and then the black think slowly crept up on the pavement....had to be a ghost.....no way it was anything else. Strange thing was, it was the same shape as my building.......I think my store is a ghost  blink.gif

One thing I forgot to mention was when I saw that dark shadow, It was at night around midnight. No sunlight, dont know how a shadow that dark could appear out of know where.

btz

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »

huh.gif

Raised

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (btz @ Jul 1 2003, 05:10 PM)
yea, i belive in ghosts.. think iv seen one myself, when i was younger.. Was lying in bed lookin out the door (wich was open cuz i was affraid of dark) and i see this fuckin scary woman standing bent over, like she was pickin up something, and suddenly she looks straight at me.. so as clever as i was back in my early age, i hid under the blanket.. when i wokeup the nextmoring she/it was gone..  huh.gif

Hey I saw her too, more than once! The first time I was kinda scared and surprised, but eventualy that fear went away. One night I saw that strange woman bending over I rushed out of my bed and pushed her on my desk, then I held her in place and I took out my schlong ( I was very horny). I did it quickly because I didn't really want to see her (possibly rotten) face. Just as I was about to bang her supernatural ass, she vanished while saying something about "not being at this point in our relationship" or some shit.. Must have been one of those damn carpet munchers.  dry.gif

MASTER YODA

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »

As the only Jedi Master this side of Tatoonine... let me speak...

I see dead people...

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2003, 04:01:00 PM »

so moonlight doesn't cast shadows anymore?

survivorejam

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2003, 10:25:00 AM »

well as metioned before : ghosts or "shadow things" can be what ever you want ....but in most cases they are mainly due to your own mind . You see even how you remember certain events can make a simple skampering squril seem like "some sinister evil force" ... also if you are a bit freaked out allready it's pretty easy to be intimidated by the unknown : remember that time when you were all alone in your house and you heard some weird noises ?

KenCuz

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Jul 2 2003, 01:01 AM)
so moonlight doesn't cast shadows anymore?

Yeah, the moonlight cast's shadows. There were no clouds out though, there had to be something in the skie that was causing that dark spot; but what would something of that shape be doing in the skie. That small too, the size of a kitchen table. Maybe it was that mothman, didnt see no red eyes though.

CASTOR_TROY

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2003, 10:53:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

drugs = ghosts
no drugs = no ghosts
laugh.gif  beerchug.gif

btz

• Archived User
Ghost?
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2003, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (Raised @ Jul 1 2003, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE (btz @ Jul 1 2003, 05:10 PM)
yea, i belive in ghosts.. think iv seen one myself, when i was younger.. Was lying in bed lookin out the door (wich was open cuz i was affraid of dark) and i see this fuckin scary woman standing bent over, like she was pickin up something, and suddenly she looks straight at me.. so as clever as i was back in my early age, i hid under the blanket.. when i wokeup the nextmoring she/it was gone..  huh.gif

Hey I saw her too, more than once! The first time I was kinda scared and surprised, but eventualy that fear went away. One night I saw that strange woman bending over I rushed out of my bed and pushed her on my desk, then I held her in place and I took out my schlong ( I was very horny). I did it quickly because I didn't really want to see her (possibly rotten) face. Just as I was about to bang her supernatural ass, she vanished while saying something about "not being at this point in our relationship" or some shit.. Must have been one of those damn carpet munchers.  dry.gif

i was like 7, dindt even masturbathe at that time  tongue.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]