xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hacking The Xbox - Bunnie  (Read 113 times)

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
Hacking The Xbox - Bunnie
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2003, 08:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (c-2 @ Jun 26 2003, 02:24 PM)
ArMaGeDdOn u're about 12 years old and love getting stuff for free right .. your prolly one of the ppl who bitched about the N64 contest .. Bunnie is the grandfather of xbox hacking and really u should show some respect , without his work we wouldn't b nearly as far as we are now .. i'm not histerical as u put it i'm just saying that its kind of pathetic that u can pipe in and call someone a "faggot" when u clearly have no idea who or what your talking about .. just because your Goth United it doesn't mean u have to stick your nose in every thread and post mindless drivle ..

i want to read the book and am planning on ordering it after vaction :]

first off, i supported the n64 project and donated money to the person making the emu.   secondly, i'm goth united?  WTF??

THEGREATVIRUS  --> is my sig a goth sig?

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2003, 08:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Jun 26 2003, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (c-2 @ Jun 26 2003, 02:24 PM)
ArMaGeDdOn u're about 12 years old and love getting stuff for free right .. your prolly one of the ppl who bitched about the N64 contest .. Bunnie is the grandfather of xbox hacking and really u should show some respect , without his work we wouldn't b nearly as far as we are now .. i'm not histerical as u put it i'm just saying that its kind of pathetic that u can pipe in and call someone a "faggot" when u clearly have no idea who or what your talking about .. just because your Goth United it doesn't mean u have to stick your nose in every thread and post mindless drivle ..

i want to read the book and am planning on ordering it after vaction :]

first off, i supported the n64 project and donated money to the person making the emu.   secondly, i'm goth united?  WTF??

THEGREATVIRUS  --> is my sig a goth sig?

No sir! But one thing I do agree with is that you should take some time to do some reading on bunnie before you judge him.

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »

the skull on your siggy just started talking to me for the first time......i think something's wrong!

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2003, 08:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (ArMaGeDdOn @ Jun 26 2003, 11:50 AM)
the skull on your siggy just started talking to me for the first time......i think something's wrong!

You are not the first person to hear it say something..................

c-2

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2003, 09:09:00 AM »

my bad , i'm just used to TGV sigs being that (they are nicely done BTW) .. as for the N64 contest thanx for donating , i was more or less generalizing the mental attitude that most ppl display on these forums towards each other and projects and in your case this book .. i didn't take the time to read your other posts to verify my comment as i feel that would make me dumber and i'm already good enough in that department .. u are not well liked ArMaGeDdOn and with comments like the intelligent ones u posted here i can see why ..

ahhh that skull is talking!! :]

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »

QUOTE (c-2 @ Jun 26 2003, 05:09 PM)
u are not well liked ArMaGeDdOn

of course you don't like me.  what's your point?

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2003, 09:16:00 AM »

wink.gif )

TheGreatVirus

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2003, 09:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (SupeRdUPErBlakE @ Jun 26 2003, 12:16 PM)
Looks like a cool book, I'm going to do the same thing Brahm is gonna, download it in PDF format when its available, (In case you get it Brahm, tell me where you got it. wink.gif )

Bring up that IQ of yours Blake you are going to need it to make some sense of this book!  wink.gif

ArMaGeDdOn

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (SupeRdUPErBlakE @ Jun 26 2003, 05:16 PM)
Looks like a cool book, I'm going to do the same thing Brahm is gonna, download it in PDF format when its available, (In case you get it Brahm, tell me where you got it. wink.gif )

but isn't that doing the opposite of supporting him?
Pages: 1 2 [3]