xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 147 times)

JaydeDragon

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2003, 01:24:00 PM »

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

brahm2

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2003, 01:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (Sketch™ @ Jun 7 2003, 04:18 PM)
Im new to these forums too and everyone in here seems to hate new people like they hate it when their ISP is down.

Yes, we hate flamer noobs like we hate downed ISPs...

Sketch^tm, perhaps if your first 5 posts weren't dissing a well-respected member's GF, you might of been off to a better start

MartialXboxArtist

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

Dont feel bad Jayde.

Im new to these forums too and everyone in here seems to hate new people like they hate it when their ISP is down.

Maybe you could show your tits like that little hooker koonchu and people would be more accepting.

P.S. koonchu you havent replied to my posts why not i think your so pretty and really cool and maybe one day we could even meet if i ever move out of my parents basement and do more than waste my time pretending to be a computer god.

Sketch, I don't know who you are and I'm not one to put down new people on here, but tone it down a little..  laugh.gif

Sketch

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2003, 01:42:00 PM »

if you actually took 3 seconds to read my posts you would see that i in no way "dissed" the "well-respested" members "girlfriend".  I said she was average looking, which is more than i can say about half the skanks who slut them selves around the internet to little geeks who'd blow their loads if they actually touched a tit.

All i did was express my disbelief at the adulation these guys were giving this girl. If some baby cant take being called a faggot thats their issue, not mine.

brahm2

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (Sketch™ @ Jun 7 2003, 04:42 PM)
All i did was express my disbelief at the adulation these guys were giving this girl. If some baby cant take being called a faggot thats their issue, not mine.

its not about whether people can 'take' being called something. call me a faggot, big fucking deal, but you are the one who looks dumb for posting it.

brahm2

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »

dry.gif

BTW:user posted image

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2003, 02:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Jun 7 2003, 10:29 PM)

Yes, we hate flamer noobs like we hate downed ISPs...

Sketch^tm, perhaps if your first 5 posts weren't dissing a well-respected member's GF, you might of been off to a better start

This is not a flam you just said you hated flamers yet you laugh at them(suppot them) and you still say you them whats up with that?Sketch is cool he say i tlike it is( sometimes i odnt agree)but hes cool.Aslo viruses gf is hot wink.gif

brahm2

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »

sketch:
whatever...do what you want to. seriously. it really isn't my problem how you post.

i apologize for implying that you are a flaming n00b. clearly, you having read all the FAQ's makes you a god above us all.

i'm backing off this little flame battle for now, and letting a mod decide what the appropriate action is.

later.

Sketch

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »

OK whos gunna start the greg is DEFINATELY retarded thread?

EDIT: brahm why did you even bother responding to my posts if all your gunna do is run to a mod and hope i get banned ?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2003, 08:41:00 PM »

Just for the record.. since BENJ danced around it..

JaydeDragon and Sketch™ are the SAME person!

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Hey Guys!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (HSDEMONZ @ Jun 8 2003, 12:41 AM)
Just for the record.. since BENJ danced around it..

JaydeDragon and Sketch™ are the SAME person!

Well, it was explained that they are bf/gf, so that's fine.

Pages: 1 2 [3]