xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tokers Unite  (Read 122 times)

survivorejam

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2003, 06:37:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

Majinbuu

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2003, 09:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (survivorejam @ May 25 2003, 10:37 AM)
acualy I'm an adrenaline-rush junkie ... does that count ? Like ridding bulls and diving head first from over 65 feet (into water duh).

hahaha, i'm the same, 'cept i do alot of skydiving....almost died this afternoon when my primary didnt pop right, got all tangled up in an airpocked as soon as i let it got 7 seconds from impact. But ima fast little fucker so i uncliped myself and poped my reserve in like 2 seconds...i think im gonna give myself more of a buffer from now on...

Sookie32

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »

You have to grow your own, im not saying dealing, just growing a lot to smoke... Its sooo easy, in feb. you take some good beaners and plant them in dixie cups and put them under a grow light and by a fan, then in april you go into a state forest/private land where there will be no hunting and plant them a few yards apart, come back a month later and remove the male plants, and then come back in sept and HARVEST! I havent paid for weed in years. And do you know how cool 30-40 oz looks?

johnney5

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2003, 11:00:00 AM »

i live in an upper class area, and nobody smokes, and all these cheerleader girls drink like all this fuckin beer and get fuckin drunk as hell, but they wont take a hit of a joint, dumbfucks.

In order to get some weed you need to find like people with friends of friends and i have no actual dealer, i need to get it from my buddys friends where he lives.

Me:"So, how bout u just come over and my parents wont be home till about 4:00 so we can light up"
Some Dumb chick: "What are you taallkking about?"

If you are a known potsmoker in my school, everyone gives u dirty looks (omg not even the black people smoke!!!11111onezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

farmerfred

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »

smile.gif

SmokeyB

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »

I'm dealie out doobies in my undercover drag
Gettin people high with a half an ounce bag.

I'm the cronic, in disguise!
A pot dealing genie with blood shot eyes!

What a surprise!
I got a pound of home grown that will get you fried.

Denied!
If you can't pay the man, you can't go for a ride!

I'm Mystified!
My own damn brain's commiting suicide!

farmerfred

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2003, 01:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (SmokeyB @ May 25 2003, 09:50 PM)

What a surprise!

Denied!

I'm Mystified!

thats awesome  biggrin.gif
you write that yourself?

SmokeyB

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2003, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (farmerfred @ May 25 2003, 10:03 PM)
QUOTE (SmokeyB @ May 25 2003, 09:50 PM)

What a surprise!

Denied!

I'm Mystified!

thats awesome  biggrin.gif
you write that yourself?

Yup!!  Tis me own rhyme!

Thanx!!!!!  laugh.gif

theagent

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ May 25 2003, 11:13 AM)
In Cali its $60 1/8th, $100 1/4, or $20 gram.. an ounce goes for between $350-$400.. Too damn expensive.. so I grew it.. AMAZING shit (White Widow, Jack Herrer, Nothern Lights, Blueberry), but then got way to paranoid after dumping over $5k into supplies, lights, meters, hydro stuff.. so I quit that.. now back to paying $60 1/8th.  dry.gif

biggrin.gif my friend was growing loads in the back of his warehouse (where i worked).
so everyday i'd come into work in the afternoon-and this co-worker would hand me like
an ounce wrapped w/newspapers.
fun times  rolleyes.gif

flagg

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ May 25 2003, 07:13 PM)
In Cali its $60 1/8th, $100 1/4, or $20 gram.. an ounce goes for between $350-$400.. Too damn expensive.. so I grew it.. AMAZING shit (White Widow, Jack Herrer, Nothern Lights, Blueberry), but then got way to paranoid after dumping over $5k into supplies, lights, meters, hydro stuff.. so I quit that.. now back to paying $60 1/8th.  dry.gif

A close friend of mine used to grow too.  I am still amazed at the amount of constant care that needs to be put into growing that stuff.  I got weeds in my yard that won't go away no matter how hard I try, yet Marijuana is one of the toughest weeds (lets face it, thats what it is) to grow.   He had temp. controlled fans, auto sprinklers, he had to shut off the lights at certain times, and water everyday.  Im not much of a pot smoker (just makes my head REALLY heavy, and I get pissed)  but watching and learning how to grow it was pretty damn fascinating<sp?>

b legit

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »

its not that hard, it jus had to be sort of a hobby. jus like moddin xbox it might seam hard to some ppl. you jus have to put a lil effort into it. and its deafinetly worth it. smoke all the weed you want for free... hell ya

bagel5009

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2003, 06:21:00 PM »

i like reefer and then some robotussin - you get WAY FUCKED UP - i like forgot how to sit down. it was cool though

b legit

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (bagel5009 @ May 25 2003, 06:21 PM)
i like reefer and then some robotussin - you get WAY FUCKED UP - i like forgot how to sit down. it was cool though

oh ya. do you  huff spray paint to. i heard that fucks ya up

GaijinPunch

• Archived User
Tokers Unite
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »

ROBO?! Man, nostalgic.

Personally, I'm quite clean these days.  I had a few rough years in high school, college, where I toked to come down, but that's behind me.  Yeah, part of me misses it, but the penalty (Japan) is stiff, so it's not worth it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]