xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Favorite Music?  (Read 91 times)

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2003, 12:18:00 PM »

smile.gif

seen godsmack 3 times so far, will be 5 at the end of may

seen korn 4 times, will be 5 after ozzfest smile.gif

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2003, 12:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xfreak @ May 3 2003, 01:45 PM)
Disturbed rocks!I have a lot of their songs on my Xbox HDD,to listen while I'm gaming smile.gif .
I also listen to Flaw sometimes,and Rammstein as well wink.gif .

I got all Rammsteins albums wink.gif

sulfur

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2003, 03:37:00 PM »

rammstein, kmfdm, korn, disturbed, static-x, deftones, godsmack, slipknot, opeth, converage, Mudvayne, old pm5k, Rob zombie, tool, kitte, ozzy, nightwish, Deadsy, orgy, RATM, pantera, prodigy,  umm more can't think... errr....

Xfreak

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2003, 03:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (sulfur @ May 3 2003, 11:37 PM)
rammstein, kmfdm, korn, disturbed, static-x, deftones, godsmack, slipknot, opeth, converage, Mudvayne, old pm5k, Rob zombie, tool, kitte, ozzy, nightwish, Deadsy, orgy, RATM, pantera, prodigy

Now we're talking! smile.gif

Gotta love all the hard-rock bands wink.gif .

SupeRdUPErBlakE: I only have the "Mutter" album of Rammstein,but I've listened to some of their other songs as well.They're pretty good smile.gif .

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2003, 04:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (Xfreak @ May 4 2003, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (sulfur @ May 3 2003, 11:37 PM)
rammstein, kmfdm, korn, disturbed, static-x, deftones, godsmack, slipknot, opeth, converage, Mudvayne, old pm5k, Rob zombie, tool, kitte, ozzy, nightwish, Deadsy, orgy, RATM, pantera, prodigy

Now we're talking! smile.gif

Gotta love all the hard-rock bands wink.gif .

SupeRdUPErBlakE: I only have the "Mutter" album of Rammstein,but I've listened to some of their other songs as well.They're pretty good smile.gif .

Yep, that dudes list names almost all of them...'cept linkin park....And Extol  mad.gif
But oh well, yeah Rammstein is awesome, but I don't know german....so really its his music that draws me... laugh.gif  dry.gif

fightclub

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »

i love Rage against the Machine... too bad they broke up... that new shit with the guy form soundgarden blows... the music is tight... but the guys voice dont mesh well... it throws the whole thing off... they need to get Zach de la Rocha(sp?) back... and keep on making bad ass music... i have all their cd's... imports... dvd's... posters... if u dont like rage... there is somehting wrong with u

coolnick07

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »

where da hell is techno on that list???

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »

smile.gif

and whoever said that the rage and chris cornell shit (aka AUDIOSLAVE) isint good, your fucking nuts, audioslave is some good shit, combo of 2 great bands  tongue.gif

Majinbuu

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »

This old guy next door calls me raverfag

SSSSSmokey

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (fightclub @ May 2 2003, 11:28 PM)
THANK YOU SSSSMOKEY... everyone these days has to be origianl and re-invent the wheel... its techno... not 9 differnet kinds...  every band falls under one category... adn to the guy with the AFI bashing comment about how they arent punk... listen to their older stuff dumb shit... its hard... and yes i listen to mustard plug... and anti-flag... and bad religion.. yes i went to the warped tour lst summer... yes im going again... so STFU about what punk is and isnt... who r u to judge... its abou the music and if u like it... ur prolly a poser anywyas... i bet ur fat and wear all black too... lick my balls

HAHA!!!!

That was me....I hate AFI.  Well...thanks for the first part, but you shouldn't call me fat.  You have never even seen me!  Also, I do wear mostly black, but not because I am "morbid" or some shit.  Black is the color most clothes are now a days it seems.  Anyway, who are you to tell me not to judge.  You are a perfect example.  You judged me almost opposite ways, based on just two of my comments in a forum.  If you can judge me, I sure as hell can judge some gay, non-punk band like AFI!   jester.gif

fightclub

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2003, 03:16:00 PM »

grrrrrrrr...

SupeRdUPErBlakE

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2003, 03:18:00 PM »

dry.gif

friar01

• Archived User
Favorite Music?
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2003, 06:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (fightclub @ May 4 2003, 01:13 PM)
i love Rage against the Machine... too bad they broke up... that new shit with the guy form soundgarden blows... the music is tight... but the guys voice dont mesh well... it throws the whole thing off... they need to get Zach de la Rocha(sp?) back... and keep on making bad ass music... i have all their cd's... imports... dvd's... posters... if u dont like rage... there is somehting wrong with u

I'm kinda torn between love and hate with Rage. On one hand, I LOVE tommy Morello and the things he does with his guitar; he comes up woth some crazy-sounding shit. One the other hand, I won't buy their shit mainly for their political views, especially on Mumia abu Jamal, a guy on death row for killing a Philadelphia police officer named Danny Faulkner. If you're interested, read about the case HERE.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]