xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: In High School  (Read 61 times)

brahm2

• Archived User
In High School
« on: April 24, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

KenCuz

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 02:52:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Apr 24 2003, 10:48 PM)
ohh no a rumor that your racist, thats something to get all worried about, everyone knew that about me at my school, except it wasent a rumor.

wtf....what the hell are you trying to say?

brahm2

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »

lol KenCuz you are right about something for once...thats a very confusing post

KenCuz

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2003, 02:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Apr 24 2003, 10:54 PM)
lol KenCuz you are right about something for once...thats a very confusing post

for once? shit im always right

brahm2

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »

tongue.gif

loai

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »

Just got home from school, and despite what I thought my girl friend would do, she actually got into a fight with me. She told me that " I cant be racist, her dad is white ", I told her to cut the $hit and forget about it. She did, but my "friends", well I walked into the class late today. The kid wasnt there, he punked out and didnt show up to school. All my "friends", sat there and tryed to act all cool again, asking me " Are we cool? ", that really pissed the hell outta me. Every teacher knew about the whole situation, and one even came to me and said that he wishes he was darker. I didnt like that $hit, but despite everything I thought I would do, I stood there like a freaking pussy and played cool with my "friends". This kid probabally wont show up tomorrow, and expect me to forget about it on monday. But that wont happen, this kid punched me, and I was backed away from fighting. My girl friend was the only one that was really with me after we fought.  I took her out for lunch, she is cool now. Dont know why I freaking blew her off yesterday, I am lucky as hell to have her. I will wait to see if he comes tomorrow, and if he does, I will just stand there and let him punch me in the face, If I dont fall down after the 1st punch, I will kick his @$$ to embarass him. I didnt mean no racist remark when I said that, and I am brown skinned. Its just that this kid was using words like "nigger" and tryin to act cool, reminded me of some eminem wannabe.  This pussy lives in the foothills ( Rich part of tucson) so no way in hell he is some kid that was raised with blacks and Mexicans. I am more calmed down today. But its the fact that I have never backed away from a fight, and fact that I have never lost a fight that is stirring this whole thing up. Thanks for all the support from the scene members. If you agree with my decision, tell me. If you dont, then tell me why.

KenCuz

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (loai @ Apr 24 2003, 11:49 PM)
She told me that " I cant be racist, her dad is white ", I told her to cut the $hit and forget about it.  

punked out and didnt show up to school.

Every teacher knew about the whole situation, and one even came to me and said that he wishes he was darker.

I told you

loai

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2003, 04:39:00 PM »

Thats the whole thing, I am one thing to them, and another to you guys. I know more about computer $hit then my whole F***cken school, I laugh at the "geeks" talking about stuff, I even helped one of them out once. I spend time fixin stuff in my computer and others. I have a palestinian flag on my avatar, because I am a arab. I take no shame in being in what I am. Thats something unique about me is that I am a Yemeni - Egyptian. Born and raised in America. I am rich, I do have money, but I dont like to show it. And for a kid to do this, well this kid used to be one of those "geeks" sittin at that table. All the sudden he changes his look, it is pissin everyone off how much he is trying to act and be like us. " White boy" isnt something to be ashamed of, its something you should be proud of, just as if he was to call me "Arabian boy", I am proud of it, no one should be embarassed of where they come from, or what color they are. He punched me in the arm as if I was his enemy or $hit. Tried to embarass me, as if he were strong or whatever, and after punching me, he said " Your'e lucky I didnt punch you in ur god damn face" -  This whole thing isnt about racial discrimination or $hit, this kid has a big mouth, once said I was like " Bin laden and one day i am going to fly a plane into a fucking building" Its me not hitting him then, that brough this upon me. He needs to be taught a lesson, if not by me, then by who? Someone who will kill him for his big mouth??? If I fight him , It will do him more good than harm.. Atlease thats my opinion...

"Theres no way I am going to back down like a god damn coward, i cant how would I look like a man backing down to his knees, like the mad cow disease?"

M3's_girf

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »

Obviously you've already gotten yourself into enough trouble, and you obviously also overeacted.  So I say grow up! And sit this fight out.  It is just high school everyone is going to get over it and forget about it and if not who cares.  You will never talk to most of those people ever again once you are out of high school!

dssripper

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »

*yawns*
You will see how
unimportant all this
bullshit is one day.
Of course, if you keep on
getting into trouble, you may
not have to worry about it.
You may be dead or in prison.
Good Luck!

Dss

Majinbuu

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2003, 05:43:00 PM »

wink.gif . Of course i dont expect you to be able to do that, but you look more, i dunno how to describe it, if you smash the fuck out of his face in one hit and walk off. Do you fight like that? or is it just a slugfest mentality at your school?

Buu

BTW have any of you seen a fucking catfight? it's brutal, my god, blood everywhere....just saw one today. Teacher got her shirt riped off lmfao

MeNaCe911

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »

i wouldve caught his ass from day one bro...rumors man fuck rumors...im no bully but i dont back down to no-1...seriously alot of ppl talk shyt like u might think im doin now but bro if u let shyt linger like that ur fucked..ur friends are front runners they go wit the flow...u need new friends...and that kid man i would sit his ass down be like "meet me after skool" very quiet so no one knows...im in highskool now 9th grader...so many ppl try to pick on my..been in 4 fights already mostly softmores cuz they think they are hard...ur gurl was right to stick by u but u need to check that attitude bro always look at a female for help...next time sumtin like this happends settle it on day 1

SniperKilla

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »

smile.gif

Keem

• Archived User
In High School
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2003, 08:40:00 PM »

blink.gif