xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xb0x_mod Was Hacked  (Read 59 times)

Ace25

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2003, 07:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (Lizard_King @ Apr 16 2003, 07:23 AM)
QUOTE (socrates @ Apr 16 2003, 02:52 PM)
Irc is baaaaad, i only been there a handful of times and got a virus from there twice so i stay clear of that place.....that place and that wendys guy....creepy old man selling burgers  dry.gif

STFU....Dave Thomas was a great man.

Which only took him what, 50 years to get a High School Diploma? Seriously, what did he really do? He started with Col. Sanders making KFC Chicken for a few years, saw how the biz was done, and started his own.. he just had good timing.. but please, L.K. enlighten us on his greatness...  smile.gif

socrates

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2003, 07:33:00 AM »

Lizard_King Posted on Apr 16 2003, 02:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Irc is baaaaad, i only been there a handful of times and got a virus from there twice so i stay clear of that place.....that place and that wendys guy....creepy old man selling burgers   

STFU....Dave Thomas was a great man. 

Let me guess, you like wendys crap?.....that would explain alot wink.gif

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Apr 16 2003, 03:15 PM)
Welp, have fun.. you will never catch me on IRC ever again, 4 years was enough of that crap.. and I stopped using IRC in 94 cuz it just got to be stupid then.. can't imaging what it's like now, but just hear so many horror stories I see no reason to even think about installing MIrc. I can not think of one possitive thing I would gain by going to IRC.. like I said, any files I need, I can find in minutes.. anyone I wanna chat with, I will IM.. and I will know who I am talking to.. Didn't DoD get busted because of loose lips in IRC?

Dod Who?  huh.gif you are kinda of scaring me now dude, who is Dod? loose lips as in, big mouth said somthing he shouldnt of said or ... being mouthy then getting hacked, or either then get arrested?

dankydoo

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2003, 09:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (AdmStng @ Apr 16 2003, 11:54 AM)
use windows 2000/XP... log on as Administrator... have YOUR folders and files set to "administrators" group.. (default is "everyone") that right there would of solved your problem... ever hear of DMZ zone? that could be helpful..and many other ways besides zonealarm...

btw.. i have my machine open to world everyday.. my rights on my files that i want safe are configured correctly... no way in hell anyone will break into my domain with a admin password.. it would take years... i will tell you why. i use combination of cap's, letter, numbers for password (over 8 characters)..i have audits set up on "log on falure" everytime somone attempts to connect i knwo about it.. not only that.. they can NOT use brute force against me.. after 3 log on failures you get locked out for 20 min... thats why i said i would take 2 years.. you know how many combinations brute force uses?? alot, 20 minutes times WELL OVER a 1,000,000 possiblities (becasue of caps, letters, and numbers over 8 characters long) no way......sorry, i'm babaling

I just looked at your site, and you are charging 275 dollars for a matrix+120 GB drive???????? jeez...that's over the top

dankydoo

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2003, 10:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Apr 16 2003, 04:56 PM)
Irc is baaaaad, i only been there a handful of times and got a virus from there twice so i stay clear of that place.....that place and that wendys guy....creepy old man selling burgers

hey man, lay off dave.  I live in Columbus, and he was like a god here (well, ok, not really, but still).  The day he died the whole town was sad  sad.gif

Are you from Dublin Ohio?

jasonmvt

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2003, 10:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Apr 16 2003, 01:04 PM)
Ya, it's sad when someone dies.. we all know that.. still don't see what he did that was so great.. looking for that answer L.K. wink.gif .. don't say Wendy's because that is just one of many fast food places that are out there, and was in no way the first..

yea, Wendy's was just 'another fast food joint' but he actually was a pretty decent guy.  He did tons of stuff to help charity and the community and was one of the most well liked 'businessmen' in the country.  Really, I'm not offended if someone bashes him, I just think that people don't really know much about him.

Where's Gainpresence on this?  Dave Thomas and Col. Sanders were tight with one another  laugh.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2003, 10:18:00 AM »

Ya, I watched an hour long documentary on Discovery on Dave Thomas.. I know he gave $ to charities, but not even 1% of what Bill Gates has given.. yet, we don't praise B.G. for it do we?

nazis X.

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2003, 10:20:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Apr 16 2003, 06:18 PM)
Ya, I watched an hour long documentary on Discovery on Dave Thomas.. I know he gave $ to charities, but not even 1% of what Bill Gates has given.. yet, we don't praise B.G. for it do we?

But.... but Bill Gates is the DEVIL! I SWEAR! biggrin.gif
I think it's wonderful that he gives alot to chairity, but his buisness practices are something to be desired.

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2003, 10:35:00 AM »

rotfl.gif Hello any help ppl lol this thread is about me getting hacked = me not bill gates  dry.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »

wink.gif You got $ to buy some hardware XBox_mod? Don't remember, do you have a router?

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2003, 01:20:00 PM »

I have a mini hub not a router cause i have a USB modem and as far as i know my ISP doesnt use them

Wargen

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »

I wanna know how to hack computers using IRC, is it possible? Can someone show me how or point me to a site?

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2003, 01:31:00 PM »

Should i just not have a firewall on each PC?

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »

smile.gif msg messenger

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
Xb0x_mod Was Hacked
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2003, 02:02:00 PM »

smile.gif wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]