xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Doa Sux  (Read 55 times)

Snakers

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (Gackt @ Feb 23 2003, 06:24 PM)
I believe that Tecmo's Dead or Alive 3 is probably the best 3D fighting game.

we know you like the bouncing and the high kicking.  dont try to play cool with us wink.gif

hydrik

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2003, 10:03:00 AM »

xMonoxide187x, DOA:XVB wasn’t designed to be a “interesting” game. The only reason it had volleyball in it was so it gave kiddies an excuse to tell their parents that they wanted it because they “like” volleyball, well that and the fact that a game with girls just jumping up and down on the spot would be rather boring.

I wonder how many people here will be buying it tho, even tho it is a boring. (might turn that into a poll)

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2003, 10:15:00 AM »

dry.gif . That game is for pure perverts...i despise those who think that game is good for any reason because i dont give a shit what your reason is i know you only truly played that trash too watch their tits bounce, show their clevage and shake their asses mad.gif . anyone who has played that game or owns it shame on you and may God have mercy on your soul muhaha.gif

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Doa Sux
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2003, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (XxxTHEILLONExxX @ Feb 23 2003, 06:15 PM)
Ok, if you think that game is bad play that bullshit game DOA: Beach Volleyball or whatever...thats bullshit. What a fucking piece of trash game. They took a horrid game and made it even worse by changing the genre of the game (fighitng) to sports. Also by only using women in this game to jump up and down making their tits bounce and to shake their asses dry.gif . That game is for pure perverts...i despise those who think that game is good for any reason because i dont give a shit what your reason is i know you only truly played that trash too watch their tits bounce, show their clevage and shake their asses mad.gif . anyone who has played that game or owns it shame on you and may God have mercy on your soul muhaha.gif

Im sensing your either gay or a priest  laugh.gif

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2003, 10:46:00 AM »

Ok Fuzzy did i imply that i am gay or a preist no and your fucking retarded for thinking that. if you had of carefully read what i said i implied that its a bad game because its mainly promoted for exposure of the female body in a bad way so perverts can by it.

and gacht you right about the graphics they're wonderful but i just cant stand how they put out a game like that.
and tekken i would say great graphics good characters like the fighting styles and the game modes. also great story line
but i would have to say that the best fightin game i evr plyed would be mk:da too good to be true. great characters, multiole moves on each character, nice and multiple fighting styles, its an old time favorite so that amplifies my likes, nice story line, and real nice game modes

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Doa Sux
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »

QUOTE (XxxTHEILLONExxX @ Feb 23 2003, 06:46 PM)
Ok Fuzzy did i imply that i am gay or a preist no and your fucking retarded for thinking that. if you had of carefully read what i said i implied that its a bad game because its mainly promoted for exposure of the female body in a bad way so perverts can by it.

and gacht you right about the graphics they're wonderful but i just cant stand how they put out a game like that.
and tekken i would say great graphics good characters like the fighting styles and the game modes. also great story line
but i would have to say that the best fightin game i evr plyed would be mk:da too good to be true. great characters, multiole moves on each character, nice and multiple fighting styles, its an old time favorite so that amplifies my likes, nice story line, and real nice game modes

im guessing you have no sense of humor and that you have the inability to see the colors yellow black and red (hence  laugh.gif )

Gackt

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »

Every 3D fighting game lacks some of the factors that Dead or Alive 3 has: dynamism, the best graphics ever seen, beautiful character design and a perfectly designed system. The only 3D fighter that comes close to Dead or Alive 3 is Soul Calibur.

Snakers

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2003, 11:01:00 AM »

im gonna tell ya this much, doaxbv has some sweet graphics, and the realistics boobies are great! just look how they giggle when u buy the venus suit!  THEYRE REALISTIC!

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 11:02:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

xMonoxide187x

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2003, 11:19:00 AM »

Soul Caliber is definetly my favorite fighting game. I bought a Dreamcast just for that game. Hopefully Soul Caliber 2 will be even better. To me its just more fun to play then DOA3 and its 100 times better then any Tekken game ever will be.

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »

laugh.gif dont ask i just think its funny

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Doa Sux
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »

DOA3 is a beautiful game (no pun intended) but the gameplay just lacks...something, i dont know.

XxxTHEILLONExxX

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2003, 11:24:00 AM »

"Also consider that Dead or Alive has the best characters seen in a 3D fighting game."

true very true.

Flea420

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2003, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (kard63 @ Feb 22 2003, 11:20 PM)
Holy shit,  you guys act as though he has insulted you.  You know what he meant and the fact that he beat it that way is pathetic.  I haven't like such games since MK2.  Once the genre was perfected why play the new ones?    That would be like playing RTS by someone other than Blizzard.

Shit, have you never played Total Annihilation by Cavedog?
Man, that game still kicks the ass of anyother RTS out there right now.

007jamesbond

• Archived User
Doa Sux
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »

My favourite fighting games are:

(Super) Streetfighter 2 (turbo)
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3 (+ultimate and trilogy)
Pages: 1 [2] 3