xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: To All Americans ;)  (Read 378 times)

socrates

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« on: December 05, 2002, 11:06:00 AM »

Well since no one seems to want to lock it for me and i cant lock it myself the best thing i can do is edit the front page since it seems to be making alot of people mad.
Well hey, the facts are the facts so if you didnt belive me look it up sometime.
Anyways, thats it its over you can all moce along now, theres nothing to see here. wink.gif

cykiller

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 11:09:00 AM »

#22 is just crazy!! lol,well i guess that's canadian like!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif

muhaha.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 11:13:00 AM »

ok, now I gotta kick your a$$... tongue.gif j/k.. I did say the next person that brags about Canada burning down the whitehouse was going to get my foot up their a$$.. you win.. hehehe.. Oh I am so sick of hearing about it.. hell, we dont talk about freeing the slaves as much as you talk about burning down the whitehouse, and that happened later, and has much more significance.

I dont know about the rest of your facts.. I can't dispute them myself.. although some I find questionable, mainly 4,7,8,20,22,23..

inciter

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 11:13:00 AM »

Canada vs. USA

An American is having breakfast one morning; coffee, croissants, bread, butter & jam when a Canadian man, chewing gum, sits down next to him.

The American ignores the Canadian who, nevertheless, starts a conversation:

Canadian: "You American folk eat the whole bread??" American (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Canadian: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In Canada, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the states." The Canadian has a smirk on his face.

The American listens in silence.

The Canadian persists: "Do you eat jelly with the bread??"

American: "Of Course."

Canadian: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). "We don't. In Canada we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the states."

The American then asks: "Do you have sex in Canada?"

Canadian: "Why of course we do", the Canadian says with a big smirk.

American: And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

Canadian: "We throw them away, of course."

American: "We don't. In America, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to Canada.

Ace25

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 11:16:00 AM »

Hahahahaha... LMAO.. that was a good one inciter..  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif  rotfl.gif

whoadizzle

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 11:17:00 AM »

ahhhhhhhhhh that shit was funny......score one for the americans!!!!

jaezar

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 11:22:00 AM »

oh no!.... folks!... there are too many wars in this world as it is !!...  sad.gif

who am i kidding?!..... laugh.gif  laugh.gif  that was funny....  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  

why do I have a bad feeling this is going to be a very,very long and funny thread!...  just hope that there wont be many casualties....

socrates

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 11:27:00 AM »

LOL that was a good one biggrin.gif, thanks god i dont chew gum wink.gif
No really though, to answer your questions on canada creating superman? yes we did.
Baseball as well, and basketball.
Im not sure about the apple pie but if its there then its us wink.gif
And by the way, we didnt even have slaves up here to free when you guys down there where doing that shit so one up for the canadians who didnt believe in slavery...................although the way my wife treats me im starting to think i might just be a man slave.

86peaches

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 11:36:00 AM »

i'm from the uk and i never really got the whole american's laughing at canada, being all superior and such.

i mean, the rest of the world spends a lot of time laughing at the united states of america (can't say america - that's a continent). and canada is seen as a far more respectable, and altogether better country.

i know which one i'd prefer.

note: it's canada.

Mage

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 11:37:00 AM »

Not to mention the war of 1812 was against Britian, so not like the Canadaians as we know them now, truly did it. tongue.gif

socrates

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2002, 11:39:00 AM »

Not to toot my own horn or canadas but i learned somthing lastnight i didnt know about, did you know that canada liberated holand?.............apperently they love us there too.............they were holding some sort of parade for canadians who faught in the war to help them ,i saw some story on it and one soldier said that some women came running up to him and handed him a basket of cupcakes and he said whats this for and she said you helped feed us many years ago,now its our turn to help feed you...................god bless holand and there nice people..................oh and there weed too............ya gotta bless there weed wink.gif

gainpresence

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2002, 11:48:00 AM »

you mean "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland"

Fleh

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2002, 11:48:00 AM »

I live in America and I gotta tell you i'm not too fond of it. Although I don't agree with everything said, Canada has to have the best sense of humor in the world.

ie. Kids in the Hall

iam

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2002, 12:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (whoadizzle @ Dec 5 2002, 06:17 PM)
ahhhhhhhhhh that shit was funny......score one for the americans!!!!

Hehe, pretty good one right...

but still 24-1 for Canada  biggrin.gif

kkattfish

• Archived User
To All Americans ;)
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2002, 12:02:00 PM »

hey 86peaches i was offended by what you say of America, if i were to ever meet you, i would personally kick your ass.  i am proud i live in america.  what gives you the right to judge other countries you probably haven't even been to.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9